Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
Health Minister announces £11m funding boost for emergency ambulance services
Emergency ambulance services will benefit from an £11m funding boost from the Welsh Government, Health and Social Services Minister Mark Drakeford announced today.
- Beaumaris to benefit from £1.2m coastal flood defence scheme
- Deputy Minister to raise dairy concerns in Brussels
- Health Minister announces £11m funding boost for emergency ambulance services
- Review of requirements for the trading of captive bred birds
- Amendments to the Government Guidance notes on the Waste Batteries and Accumulators Regulations 2009
- Consultation on the Code of Guidance to Local Authorities on the Allocation of Accommodation and Homelessness 2015
- Revised Child Poverty Strategy for Wales
- Sharing the location of TB infected farms
- Planning and related decisions of the Welsh Ministers
Featured consultation »Age of sale for nicotine inhaling products: draft regulations
0 days left
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Academic achievement and entitlement to free school meals
- Ambulance services
- Evaluation of the Discretionary Assistance Fund
- Evaluation of the introduction of the ‘Add to your Life’ health and wellbeing check for over 50s
- Farm diversification
- Public service vehicles
- Welsh Health Survey
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
The Welsh Government, working for a fairer and more prosperous Wales
- New Children’s Commissioner for Wales announced
- Outstanding achievement of Wales U16s celebrated at the Senedd
- £70m investment in the Welsh NHS will help reform services – Mark Drakeford
Have your say
78 days left
Review of requirements for the trading of captive bred birds
55 days left
Amendments to the Government Guidance notes on the Waste Batteries and Accumulators Regulations 2009
25 days left
Consultation on the Code of Guidance to Local Authorities on the Allocation of Accommodation and Homelessness 2015
54 days left
Revised Child Poverty Strategy for Wales
1 day left
Sharing the location of TB infected farms
2 days left
Planning and related decisions of the Welsh Ministers
2 days left
Frequently Asked Questions
Topics across the site
The Welsh Government is the devolved Government for Wales.
The cabinet is the main decision-making body of the Welsh Government.
Find out more about Carwyn Jones, First Minister of Wales.
Our plan of action for making Wales a fairer, more prosperous nation.