Green Growth Wales »The proposed Green Growth Wales fund aims to increase and accelerate projects to deliver green investment in Wales.Learn more »
Alert Logic’s new Security Operations Centre launches in Cardiff and joins growing cluster of ‘cyber security’ firms
Economy Minister Edwina Hart officially unveiled Alert Logic’s new state-of-the-art European HQ and Security Operations Centre in Cardiff
- Stay safe online! Minister launches new E-Safety Tools & Resources
- Consultation into Public Service Staff Commission opens
- Alert Logic’s new Security Operations Centre launches in Cardiff and joins growing cluster of ‘cyber security’ firms
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper – Public Services Staff Commission
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Early Years Outcomes Framework
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings) (Wales) Regulations
- Smoke-free private vehicles carrying children
- Extending access to intermediary services for descendants and relatives of adopted people
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Cabinet and Ministers
The role of the Cabinet
The Cabinet is the main decision-making body of the Welsh Government. It gives direction to the work of the whole organisation. It discusses matters which engage Ministers collectively, have strategic implications, or impact financially on their programme of work.
The Cabinet adopts a policy of openness and transparency and publishes its agendas, papers and minutes on the Internet unless the information is exempt from disclosure.
The Counsel General is the Law Officer for the Welsh Government. For further information see the related link on the right hand side of the page.
Deputy Ministers have been appointed to exercise functions on behalf of Ministers in particular areas of work.
Cabinet Committees consist of relevant Ministers and Deputy Ministers. They can be established to consider strategic policy issues
Cabinet Statements, Cabinet and Cabinet Committee agendas, minutes and papers
By following the links on the left hand side, you can access agendas, minutes, and papers from each meeting of the Welsh Government Cabinet and its Committees since March 2000. You will also be able to access Cabinet Statements.