Review of the legislation managing the Welsh crustacean fisheries »The crustacean fisheries are the mainstay of the Welsh fishing industry, with £3.8 million worth of crustaceans landed into Wales in 2012.Learn more »
Launch of 10-year plan for early years, childcare and play workforce
Today the Welsh Government sets out its ambitious, long-term vision for the early years, childcare and play workforce
- First Minister news conference
- Construction begins on new £15m emergency services centre for Wrexham
- Launch of 10-year plan for early years, childcare and play workforce
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft 10-year plan for the early years, childcare and play workforce in Wales
- Inappropriate admissions guidance
- Draft guidance on housing association board member remuneration
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper – Reforming Local Government
- Consultation on improving the availability of allotments and community gardens
Featured consultation »Draft guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
20 days left
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Written Statement - Invest-to-Save – opening of new funding round
Last month I announced that I had approved the allocation of over £6 million of Invest-to-Save funding; I also drew attention to the fact that I would shortly be announce a further funding opportunity under the scheme. I am today pleased to announce that Round V is now open for business, focussing on projects starting in 2012-13.
The Invest-to-Save Fund supports organisations involved in public service delivery, to make the transition to more efficient, more effective and more sustainable forms of service delivery helping them to meet the challenges of a difficult settlement.
The latest allocation of funding will support collaborative projects between organisations, both within and between sectors and further the efficiency and innovation agenda supporting innovative projects that transform service delivery. Funding will also encourage the dissemination of lessons learnt and best practice.
This statement is being issued during recess in order to keep members informed. Should members wish me to make a further statement or to answer questions on this when the Assembly returns I would be happy to do so.