Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
Minister thanks outgoing Chair of Haven Waterway Enterprise Zone
Economy Minister Edwina Hart has thanked Lord Bourne of Aberystwyth for his work as Chair of the Haven Waterway Enterprise Zone.
- Lasting dedication unveiled to pay tribute to Welsh role in the First World War
- 100 Superfast Cymru exchanges providing faster broadband speeds
Featured Article »Landmark Social Services law receives Royal Assent
- Minister thanks outgoing Chair of Haven Waterway Enterprise Zone
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft Guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
- Draft Vision and Objectives and the proposed structure of the Welsh National Marine Plan
- Consultation on Amending The Use of Invalid Carriages on Highways Regulations 1988
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Draft fly-tipping strategy
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
Featured consultation »Draft Technical Advice Note 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies
50 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Written Statement - Invest-to-Save – opening of new funding round
Last month I announced that I had approved the allocation of over £6 million of Invest-to-Save funding; I also drew attention to the fact that I would shortly be announce a further funding opportunity under the scheme. I am today pleased to announce that Round V is now open for business, focussing on projects starting in 2012-13.
The Invest-to-Save Fund supports organisations involved in public service delivery, to make the transition to more efficient, more effective and more sustainable forms of service delivery helping them to meet the challenges of a difficult settlement.
The latest allocation of funding will support collaborative projects between organisations, both within and between sectors and further the efficiency and innovation agenda supporting innovative projects that transform service delivery. Funding will also encourage the dissemination of lessons learnt and best practice.
This statement is being issued during recess in order to keep members informed. Should members wish me to make a further statement or to answer questions on this when the Assembly returns I would be happy to do so.