Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
Health Minister announces £11m funding boost for emergency ambulance services
Emergency ambulance services will benefit from an £11m funding boost from the Welsh Government, Health and Social Services Minister Mark Drakeford announced today.
- Ministers to mark Holocaust Memorial Day on 70th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz-Birkenau
- £220,000 to improve support for new mothers
- Health Minister announces £11m funding boost for emergency ambulance services
- Consultation on the Code of Guidance to Local Authorities on the Allocation of Accommodation and Homelessness 2015
- Aligning the apprenticeship model to the needs of the Welsh economy
- Consultation on the future of Right to Buy and Right to Acquire – a White Paper for social housing.
- Age of sale for nicotine inhaling products: draft regulations
- Revised Child Poverty Strategy for Wales
- Sharing the location of TB infected farms
Featured consultation »Age of sale for nicotine inhaling products: draft regulations
1 day left
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Oral Statement - The Welsh Government's approach to employer engagement on Skills
On 24 March 2012 the Deputy Minister for Skills made an oral Statement in the Siambr on: The Welsh Government's approach to employer engagement on Skills.
The statement can be accessed on the National Assembly for Wales website via the following hyperlink: http://www.assemblywales.org/bus-home/bus-chamber-fourth-assembly-rop.htm?act=dis&id=232892&ds=4/2012#dat2
If you have difficulty accessing the statement via the hyperlink then you can access it on the National Assembly for Wales website by selecting the following: www.assemblywales.org/ Assembly Business/Plenary Meetings/Records of Plenary Proceedings/Plenary meetings/select relevant date of plenary meeting from the drop down menu/select statement from the contents page.