Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Halen Môn is recipe for success, says First Minister
Halen Môn is a unique and successful business which is helping to promote Wales and Anglesey the First Minister, Carwyn Jones, said today on a visit to the company.
- Royal Welch Fusiliers Museum safeguards valuable First World War memories
- Welsh Government support for ex- Remploy workers extended
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill passes National Assembly scrutiny
- Halen Môn is recipe for success, says First Minister
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Proposals concerning the publication of Sustainable Development Indicators statistical outputs
- Consultation on the regulations to introduce a new Firefighters’ Pension Scheme in Wales from April 2015
- Onshore oil exploration activities: integrated pollution prevention and control
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Consultation on the findings of the report on the Impact and Effect of the Non-Domestic Rating (Definition of Domestic Property) (Wales) Order 2010.
- Proposals for the inshore crustacean fishery - Phase 1
Featured consultation »Curriculum for Wales: Phase 1 - revised literacy and numeracy arrangements
54 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Written Statement - Invest-to-Save – opening of new funding round
The Invest-to-Save Fund supports organisations involved in public service delivery to make the transition to more efficient, more effective and more sustainable forms of service delivery, helping them to meet the challenges of a difficult settlement.
Last December, I announced that I was allocating over £10 million of Invest-to-Save funding to new public sector improvement proposals. Investing in such proposals has demonstrated that there are different, more cost-effective approaches that can be adopted, without having to compromise on the quality of our public services.
Given the positive progress being made by existing Invest-to-Save projects and the continued demand for such funding, I am today pleased to announce that I have opened the fund to a new round of project proposals and will make a further £11million available for projects seeking funding in 2012-13.
I will mostly direct the latest funding to collaborative projects between organisations, both within and between sectors to further the efficiency and innovation agenda, supporting innovative projects that transform service delivery. By joining-up services we can ensure that everyone has access to efficient, high-quality services while at the same time using the limited funding available in the most effective way.