Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
Anchor company expansion in mid Wales set to create thirty five new jobs with Welsh Government support
Work is underway on a new hi-tech engineering facility for Control Techniques which is being built by the Welsh Government
- Wales celebrates success at the Great Taste Awards
- £8.8m boost for services to support older people in Mid and West Wales
- Anchor company expansion in mid Wales set to create thirty five new jobs with Welsh Government support
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft Guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
- Draft Vision and Objectives and the proposed structure of the Welsh National Marine Plan
- Consultation on Amending The Use of Invalid Carriages on Highways Regulations 1988
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Draft fly-tipping strategy
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
Featured consultation »Draft Technical Advice Note 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies
48 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Written Statement - Invest-to-Save – opening of new funding round
The Invest-to-Save Fund supports organisations involved in public service delivery to make the transition to more efficient, more effective and more sustainable forms of service delivery, helping them to meet the challenges of a difficult settlement.
Last December, I announced that I was allocating over £10 million of Invest-to-Save funding to new public sector improvement proposals. Investing in such proposals has demonstrated that there are different, more cost-effective approaches that can be adopted, without having to compromise on the quality of our public services.
Given the positive progress being made by existing Invest-to-Save projects and the continued demand for such funding, I am today pleased to announce that I have opened the fund to a new round of project proposals and will make a further £11million available for projects seeking funding in 2012-13.
I will mostly direct the latest funding to collaborative projects between organisations, both within and between sectors to further the efficiency and innovation agenda, supporting innovative projects that transform service delivery. By joining-up services we can ensure that everyone has access to efficient, high-quality services while at the same time using the limited funding available in the most effective way.