Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
“Autumn Statement has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales” – Jane Hutt
Wales’ Finance Minister Jane Hutt has responded to the UK Government’s Autumn Statement – saying that it has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales.
- New guidance on care and support for over 65s
- Independent report revealed at the Event Wales International Conference 2013 outlines positive impact of games and events for Wales
- “Autumn Statement has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales” – Jane Hutt
- Consultation on Regional engagement partnership structures in the tourism sector
- Implementation of Commission Directive 2013/45/EU concerning the change to the botanical name of tomato
- School term dates regulations
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
61 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Written Statement - Publication of the Review of Qualifications 14-19 Consultation
I am today announcing that the Review of Qualifications 14-19 Consultation Paper will be published on 31 May 2012.
When I launched the Review of 14-19 Qualifications in Wales on 29 September 2011, I announced that the Review would consider how we can ensure that our qualification system is understood, valued and meets the needs of our young people and the Welsh economy.
This consultation follows months of extensive stakeholder engagement and evidence gathering which started last autumn. The consultation paper sets out the Review Board’s emerging views and seeks stakeholder feedback on a number of general and specific questions. The responses will inform the development of the Board’s final report, including findings and recommendations, which it is due to submit to me in November 2012.
The consultation exercise will run for 13 weeks from 31 May to 1 September 2012 and it will include an evidence day in July. I will be making an Oral Statement on 12 June to provide members with an update on the Review and its emerging findings.