Cross Compliance Proposals for 2015 »The new arrangements will ensure that farmers continue to generate high quality food whilst protecting Wales’ valued resources and spectacular natural landscape.Learn more »
Minister concerned by benefit sanctions increase
Minister for Communities and Tackling Poverty Lesley Griffiths has expressed concern about the steep increase in welfare sanctions imposed on many potentially vulnerable people in Wales.
- Record numbers of children in Wales receiving MMR vaccine
- Report shows more people are reporting slavery in Wales.
- Minister concerned by benefit sanctions increase
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- NHS Healthcare travel costs scheme
- The Welsh Language Tribunal
- Subordinate Legislation Relating to Certain Internal Operations (mezzanine floors)
- Proposals for the disciplinary functions of the Education Workforce Council and a new Code of Professional Conduct and practice for registrants
- Nature Recovery Plan for Wales
- Inappropriate admissions guidance
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Ambulance services
- Evaluation of the Welsh-medium education strategy
- Examination results
- Further education, work-based learning and community learning
- Service settings and places regulated by Care and Social Services Inspectorate Wales (CSSIW)
- Sickness absence in the NHS
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Oral Statement - Launch of the Consultation on Reform of the Legislative Framework for Special Educational Needs
On 26 June 2012 the Minister for Education and Skills made an oral Statement in the Siambr on: Launch of the Consultation on Reform of the Legislative Framework for Special Educational Needs.
The statement can be accessed on the National Assembly for Wales website via the following hyperlink: http://www.assemblywales.org/bus-home/bus-chamber-fourth-assembly-rop.htm?act=dis&id=235738&ds=6/2012#addysg
If you have difficulty accessing the statement via the hyperlink then you can access it on the National Assembly for Wales website by selecting the following: www.assemblywales.org/ Assembly Business/Plenary Meetings/Records of Plenary Proceedings/Plenary meetings/select relevant date of plenary meeting from the drop down menu/select statement from the contents page.