Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Pilots in Ceredigion and Vale of Glamorgan to find new ways to deliver public transport
Funding to trial new, more efficient methods of delivering public transport to improve access to jobs and services, particularly in rural areas.
- European investment helps bring Superfast Broadband to Wales – Jane Hutt
- Genpower to create 35 new jobs in Haven Waterway Enterprise Zone with Welsh Government support
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill passes National Assembly scrutiny
- Pilots in Ceredigion and Vale of Glamorgan to find new ways to deliver public transport
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Proposals concerning the publication of Sustainable Development Indicators statistical outputs
- Consultation on the regulations to introduce a new Firefighters’ Pension Scheme in Wales from April 2015
- Onshore oil exploration activities: integrated pollution prevention and control
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Consultation on the findings of the report on the Impact and Effect of the Non-Domestic Rating (Definition of Domestic Property) (Wales) Order 2010.
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
Featured consultation »Curriculum for Wales: Phase 1 - revised literacy and numeracy arrangements
50 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Written Statement - Young Entrant Support Scheme Year 2012-13 - Approval to Award Grant Payments from the YESS Budget.
Interest in the third year of the scheme was very strong, and the quality of the proposed projects was again of a very high standard. Offer letters have been issued and following confirmation of agreements, full details regarding the number of successful applicants will be announced.
The continued support for this scheme shows this Government’s determination to support youth entrepreneurship and inter-generational change, to help secure a vibrant future for Welsh agriculture.
I also wish to inform Members that the annual Brynle Williams Memorial Award to recognise our former colleague’s contribution to Welsh agriculture, both as Assembly Member and a farmer will be held again this year. The winner of the award will be selected from the successful applicants to the second year of the YESS scheme and will be announced at this year’s Royal Welsh Agricultural Show. I think it most apt that this award will go to a young farmer as it reflects Brynle’s unwavering support for the Welsh agricultural industry and his belief in our young people to deliver a successful future for the farming sector in this country.