Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
Postcards from the children of Wales to NATO world leaders
Primary school pupils from Wales are to be given the opportunity to write a personal message to the NATO world leaders about their hopes for the future.
- Minister visits North Wales Fire and Rescue Authority
- Superfast broadband rolling-out across Pembrokeshire
Featured Article »Landmark Social Services law receives Royal Assent
- Postcards from the children of Wales to NATO world leaders
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Amending the Environmental Damage (Prevention and Remediation) Regulations 2009 to transpose Article 38 of the Offshore Safety Directive
- Extending access to intermediary services for descendants and relatives of adopted people
- Renting Homes – Illustrative Model Contract
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- The Ireland Wales Cooperation Programme 2014-2020
- Active Travel Action Plan
Featured consultation »Draft Technical Advice Note 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies
73 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Written Statement - Young Entrant Support Scheme Year 2012-13 - Approval to Award Grant Payments from the YESS Budget.
Interest in the third year of the scheme was very strong, and the quality of the proposed projects was again of a very high standard. Offer letters have been issued and following confirmation of agreements, full details regarding the number of successful applicants will be announced.
The continued support for this scheme shows this Government’s determination to support youth entrepreneurship and inter-generational change, to help secure a vibrant future for Welsh agriculture.
I also wish to inform Members that the annual Brynle Williams Memorial Award to recognise our former colleague’s contribution to Welsh agriculture, both as Assembly Member and a farmer will be held again this year. The winner of the award will be selected from the successful applicants to the second year of the YESS scheme and will be announced at this year’s Royal Welsh Agricultural Show. I think it most apt that this award will go to a young farmer as it reflects Brynle’s unwavering support for the Welsh agricultural industry and his belief in our young people to deliver a successful future for the farming sector in this country.