Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
Secondary school Banding data for 2013 has today been published by the Welsh Government.
- Minister announces £10m funding to improve Cardiff Airport
- Jobs Growth Wales reaches record high
- Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
- Council Tax Reduction Scheme Review
- Local authority environmental permitting fees and charges 2014-2015
- Alternatives to Waste Transfer Notes and other aspects of Waste Regulation
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
56 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
A Cabinet Statement may be made by any member of the Welsh Government.
There are two types of Cabinet Statement:
1. An Oral Cabinet Statement:
A member of the Welsh Government may deliver an oral statement to the Assembly during Plenary meetings on Tuesdays or Wednesdays and this is then followed up by a question and answer session. The Ministerial Code requires that the most important announcements of the Assembly's policy should be made, in the first instance, in the Assembly.
2. A Written Cabinet Statement:
A member of the Welsh Government may issue a written statement to Assembly Members at any time. There is no opportunity for a follow up question and answer session.
NB - "member of the Welsh Government" means the First Minister, a Welsh Minister, the Counsel General or a Deputy Welsh Minister.