Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
Minister announces £500,000 to improve domestic abuse services
The Minister for Local Government and Government Business, LesleyGriffiths AM, has announced capital funding of up to £500,000 fordomestic abuse services.
- £1 million regeneration projects for Tredegar announced
- Outstanding work by Bang Post Production earns the Cardiff company an Emmy
- Minister announces £500,000 to improve domestic abuse services
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft Guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
- Draft Vision and Objectives and the proposed structure of the Welsh National Marine Plan
- Consultation on Amending The Use of Invalid Carriages on Highways Regulations 1988
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Draft fly-tipping strategy
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
Featured consultation »Draft guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
47 days left
Section highlightThe Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) BillThe Bill strengthens existing governance arrangements for improving the well-being of Wales to ensure that present needs are met without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Welsh Government Civil Service
The core strengths of the civil service – political neutrality; efficient administration; good governance and sound management of public funds – have provided a solid foundation that has enabled us to build the well-established organisation that now supports the Welsh Government.
We have a skilled and experienced workforce of 5000+ people located across Wales, close to the communities we serve.
Supporting Ministers to deliver for Wales
Our main challenge in the years ahead will be how effectively we can support Welsh Ministers through the next stage of the devolution journey, whilst focussing relentlessly on the delivery of the Programme for Government.