Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Wales outstrips the UK on exports
Official figures released show that the value of goods exported from Wales increased by £1.5bn over the past year to £14.8bn.
- Wales ready to welcome the world, Jane Hutt tells Brussels
- Time to get involved, Time to talk Apprenticeships
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill completes stage 3 scrutiny
- Wales outstrips the UK on exports
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
- Proposed amendments to the criminal offences and defences in sections 2, 28 and 42 of the Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Areas Act 1979.
- Draft Playing Fields (Community Involvement in Disposal Decisions) (Wales) Regulations 2014 and Related Statutory Guidance
- Review of weekly maximum charge
- Revising the national framework for Continuing NHS Healthcare (CHC)
- Phase 1 - Draft Report: Review of Audit, Inspection and Regulation
Featured consultation »A new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
49 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Welsh Government Privacy Statement
If we ask you for personal information, we promise to:
- let you know why we need it and what we will be using it for;
- only ask for what we need, and not collect excessive or irrelevant information.
When handling your personal information, we promise to:
- protect it appropriately and make sure nobody has access to it who shouldn’t;
- let you know if we need to share it with other organisations to give you better public services, and if you can say no to this;
- consider privacy risks if we plan to use your personal information in new ways;
- only keep it for as long as we need to; and
- not make it available for commercial use (such as marketing) without your
In order to keep your information reliable and up-to-date we ask you to:
- give us accurate information;
- tell us as soon as possible of any changes, such as a change of address.
If you’d like more information on
- finding out what information we hold about you and how to ask us to correct any mistakes;
- agreements we have with other organisations for sharing information;
- our instructions to staff on how to collect, use and delete your personal information; or
- how we check the information we hold is accurate and up to date.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the Information Rights Unit, Welsh Government, Cathays Park, Cardiff, CF10 3NQ.
If you wish to make a complaint about the way we’ve handled your personal information please send an email to email@example.com or write to the Complaints Unit, Welsh Government, Cathays Park, Cardiff, CF10 3NQ.
For independent advice about data protection, privacy and data sharing issues, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the First Contact Team, Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF