Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
Secondary school Banding data for 2013 has today been published by the Welsh Government.
- Minister announces £10m funding to improve Cardiff Airport
- Jobs Growth Wales reaches record high
- Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
- Welsh declaration of the rights of older people
- Council Tax Reduction Scheme Review
- Local authority environmental permitting fees and charges 2014-2015
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
56 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
St David Awards
The First Minister Carwyn Jones announced in the Senedd on 27 February 2013 his intention to recognise and celebrate the exceptional achievements of people from all walks of life in Wales by instituting a national awards scheme – the St David Awards. His announcement received warm majority cross-party support in the Welsh Assembly.
The St David Awards will be given to people who are not simply doing their jobs, but rather those who doing exceptional things and making a real difference to the quality of life in Wales. They will celebrate and recognise inspirational people making a difference for our country, either at home or on the international stage. They reflect and promote the aspirations of Wales and its citizens to be a modern, vibrant country, with a growing reputation as a confident and clever nation valuing innovation, community spirit, and above all its people.
There are 9 St David Awards:
- St David Award for Bravery
- St David Award for Citizenship
- St David Award for Culture
- St David Award for Enterprise
- St David Award for Innovation & Technology
- St David International Award
- St David Award for Sport
- St David Young Person’s Award
- First Minister's Special St David Award
The first St David Awards Ceremony will be held in Cardiff on Thursday 13 March 2014. You will be able to submit nominations for yourself or people you consider worthy of receiving an Award from Tuesday 10 September 2013 until Tuesday 5 November 2013.
To get further information and guidance please visit the St David Awards website.