Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
First Minister in Canada to win business for Wales - #WalesCan
The First Minister, Carwyn Jones, will travel to Montreal next week to meet with senior executives from a number of Canadian aerospace and technology companies.
- Young people lead community change at National Citizen Service Wales launch
- First Minister begins search for the best of Wales
Featured Article »Landmark Social Services law receives Royal Assent
- First Minister in Canada to win business for Wales - #WalesCan
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Registration fees for the education workforce in Wales
- Consultation on Draft Technical Advice Note (TAN) 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies (JHLAS)
- Consultation on the Equality Impact Assessments for the 2014-2020 Ireland Wales Cooperation Programme
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Legislative proposals for Additional Learning Needs – White paper
- The Ireland Wales Cooperation Programme 2014-2020
Featured consultation »Draft Technical Advice Note 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies
80 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The Programme for Government is our plan of action. It represents a real commitment to delivery, measured by the impact government is actually having on people’s lives: find out more
Reporting on progress
For each indicator we now provide an interactive web page where you, the user, get to decide what you want to view, download, and print.
You can view the performance data within each chapter or you can see everything together in the full indicator list.
Latest progress - June 2014
About the programme
Within these pages and downloads you can view our summary of progress, get the latest news on our key actions and see the updates we have made to this year’s indicator set.
Go through the chapters to learn more.