Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
“Autumn Statement has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales” – Jane Hutt
Wales’ Finance Minister Jane Hutt has responded to the UK Government’s Autumn Statement – saying that it has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales.
- More Working Smarter improvements rolled out
- Independent report revealed at the Event Wales International Conference 2013 outlines positive impact of games and events for Wales
- “Autumn Statement has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales” – Jane Hutt
- Consultation on Regional engagement partnership structures in the tourism sector
- Implementation of Commission Directive 2013/45/EU concerning the change to the botanical name of tomato
- School term dates regulations
- Draft Statutory Instrument - Infant formula and follow-on formula (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2014
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
63 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightDraft Budget 2014-15
Our focus is on protecting the NHS and schools, boosting economic growth and creating jobs, as well as tackling poverty and protecting the vulnerable.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
- Growth & Sustainable Jobs
- Public Services in Wales
- 21st Century Healthcare
- Supporting People
- Welsh Homes
- Safer Communities for All
- Tackling Poverty
- Rural Communities
- Environment & Sustainability
- Culture & Heritage of Wales
Aim: Create a fair society free from discrimination, harassment and victimisation with cohesive and inclusive communities.
As we said in the first Programme for Government publication, each year we would review the evidence on how we are progressing and identify where action needs to be adjusted to achieve our goals.
The Programme for Government, therefore, is not a static publication. Contained within this year’s report are a number of updates with new indicators (where better measures have been found) and new actions (where we have started new initiatives or expanded existing ones). Each of these changes is detailed in our updated 2013 Programme for Government document.