Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
Secondary school Banding data for 2013 has today been published by the Welsh Government.
- Credit Union savers make a million for Christmas
- Nut free celebration cakes are a recipe for success
- Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
- Revising the national framework for Continuing NHS Healthcare (CHC)
- Welsh declaration of the rights of older people
- Council Tax Reduction Scheme Review
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
56 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
- Growth & Sustainable Jobs
- Public Services in Wales
- 21st Century Healthcare
- Supporting People
- Welsh Homes
- Safer Communities for All
- Tackling Poverty
- Rural Communities
- Environment & Sustainability
- Culture & Heritage of Wales
21st Century Healthcare
Aim: Better health for all with reduced health inequalities.
As we said in the first Programme for Government publication, each year we would review the evidence on how we are progressing and identify where action needs to be adjusted to achieve our goals.
The Programme for Government, therefore, is not a static publication. Contained within this year’s report are a number of updates with new indicators (where better measures have been found) and new actions (where we have started new initiatives or expanded existing ones). Each of these changes is detailed in our updated 2013 Programme for Government document.