Green Growth Wales »The proposed Green Growth Wales fund aims to increase and accelerate projects to deliver green investment in Wales.Learn more »
Alert Logic’s new Security Operations Centre launches in Cardiff and joins growing cluster of ‘cyber security’ firms
Economy Minister Edwina Hart officially unveiled Alert Logic’s new state-of-the-art European HQ and Security Operations Centre in Cardiff
- Stay safe online! Minister launches new E-Safety Tools & Resources
- Consultation into Public Service Staff Commission opens
- Alert Logic’s new Security Operations Centre launches in Cardiff and joins growing cluster of ‘cyber security’ firms
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper – Public Services Staff Commission
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Early Years Outcomes Framework
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings) (Wales) Regulations
- Smoke-free private vehicles carrying children
- Extending access to intermediary services for descendants and relatives of adopted people
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
If you are looking for a new career then a job in the Welsh Government is a great place to start.We have a clear vision of the country we want to create and our work makes a real difference to every aspect of life in Wales.
Equal Opportunities Statement
It is our policy to promote and integrate equality of opportunity into all aspects of our business including appointments.
We welcome and encourage applications from groups currently underrepresented including women, black and ethnic minority groups and people with a disability. The principles of fair and open competition apply. We make appointments based on merit; political activity does not form any part of the criteria for appointment.
We pride ourselves as being an employer of choice, an organisation in which people want to work and are proud to work. For this reason, we have put the principles of human rights, equality, fairness, dignity and respect at the heart of our values.