Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Rhagor o wybodaeth »
Y newyddion diweddaraf
Fewer people dying from diabetes in Wales – new report
The number of people dying from diabetes-related conditions in Wales continues to fall
- Consultation launched on future of Welsh apprenticeships
- Minister takes action to protect Wales’ social housing stock
- Fewer people dying from diabetes in Wales – new report
Ychwanegwyd yn ddiweddar
- Aligning the apprenticeship model to the needs of the Welsh economy
- Consultation on the future of Right to Buy and Right to Acquire – a White Paper for social housing.
- The designation of higher education courses at alternative providers for the purpose of student support
Yn dod i ben yn fuan
- Health Standards Framework
- Age of sale for nicotine inhaling products: draft regulations
- Revised Child Poverty Strategy for Wales
Y prif ymgynghoriad »Age of sale for nicotine inhaling products: draft regulations
3 diwrnod ar ôl
Prif storïau'r adranQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Rhagor o wybodaeth »
Prif storïau'r adranProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Rhagor o wybodaeth »
- Statistics & Research
The site's layout takes into account users who are blind or visually impaired and is compatible with popular screen reading software. If you have difficulties using a mouse, the site can be navigated using only a keyboard.
Welsh Government website accessibility is guided by the Worldwide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 and is working with content authors, developers and disabilities organisations to meet the AA standard wherever possible.