Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
Health Minister gives go-ahead for standardised packaging for cigarettes to be introduced in Wales
A new law to introduce standardised packaging for cigarettes and hand rolling tobacco will apply in Wales, Health and Social Services Minister Mark Drakeford has confirmed.
- School Categorisation results published
- Survey on Welsh language use welcomed
- Health Minister gives go-ahead for standardised packaging for cigarettes to be introduced in Wales
- Marine Strategy Framework Directive (MSFD) Consultation – UK Marine Programme of Measures
- Raising the ambitions and educational attainment of children who are looked after in Wales
- Review of requirements for the trading of captive bred birds
- Harmonising school term dates for 2016 to 2017
- Implementation of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014 – Consultation on the Regulations and code of practice in relation to part 11 of the Act.
- Implementation of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014 - Consultation on the regulations and code of practice in relation to Part 2 of the Act
Featured consultation »Aligning the apprenticeship model to the needs of the Welsh economy
83 days left
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- European Social Fund Local Service Board development and priority delivery project
- Evaluation of the Choose Pharmacy common ailments service
- Housing demolitions and hazards
- Regional economic and labour market profiles
- Welsh Government People Survey
- Welsh language use survey
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Having your say on what's happening in Wales.
83 days to go | Closing 24 April 2015
We want your views on the UK’s proposed Programme of Measures to achieve or maintain Good Environmental Status (GES) by 2020 through the development of national Marine Strategies.
93 days to go | Closing 04 May 2015
This consultation sets out proposed arrangements to further support the educational attainment of children who are looked after, primarily of compulsory school age but also includes transition to further and higher education.
52 days to go | Closing 24 March 2015
The UK Government’s Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA), the Scottish Government and the Welsh Ministers are seeking views on proposed changes for regulating the trade of captive-bred birds in England, Scotland and Wales.
Amendments to the Government Guidance notes on the Waste Batteries and Accumulators Regulations 2009
22 days to go | Closing 22 February 2015
The Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA) has launched a joint UK consultation on amendments to the Government guidance notes on the Waste Batteries and Accumulators Regulations 2009 concerning the definition of a portable battery.
Consultation on the Code of Guidance to Local Authorities on the Allocation of Accommodation and Homelessness 2015
51 days to go | Closing 23 March 2015
We are consulting on the revised Code of Guidance for Local Authorities on the Allocation of Accommodation and Homelessness 2015 with a wide range of partner organisations.
83 days to go | Closing 24 April 2015
We are seeking views on the development of the apprenticeship model for Wales.
75 days to go | Closing 16 April 2015
This White Paper seeks views on the Welsh Government proposals to change the legislation on the Right to Buy and Right to Acquire.
The designation of higher education courses at alternative providers for the purpose of student support
69 days to go | Closing 10 April 2015
We are seeking views on our proposals to strengthen the regulation of alternative providers of higher education courses to safeguard the student experience and ensure effective use of public funds.
26 days to go | Closing 26 February 2015
This consultation is to gather views on a number of statutory orders under Part 2 of the Housing (Wales) Act 2014.
Search open consultations:
Browse open consultations:
Closing soon (9)
Recently added (10)
Business and economy (0)
Culture and sport (0)
Education and skills (5)
Environment and countryside (7)
Finance and Law (1)
Health and social care (6)
Housing and Regeneration (4)
Improving public services (0)
Local government (0)
People and communities (0)
Welsh language (0)