Cross Compliance Proposals for 2015 »The new arrangements will ensure that farmers continue to generate high quality food whilst protecting Wales’ valued resources and spectacular natural landscape.Learn more »
New figures show record high achievements for secondary school pupils in Wales
Huw Lewis has welcomed finalised exam result statistics for 15 and 17 year olds
- Minister reaffirms commitment to helping Wales’ most deprived communities as new statistics are released
- £1m investment in cutting edge technology boosts business for Consort Equipment Products
- New figures show record high achievements for secondary school pupils in Wales
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- NHS Healthcare travel costs scheme
- The Welsh Language Tribunal
- Subordinate Legislation Relating to Certain Internal Operations (mezzanine floors)
- Proposals for the disciplinary functions of the Education Workforce Council and a new Code of Professional Conduct and practice for registrants
- Nature Recovery Plan for Wales
- Inappropriate admissions guidance
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Ambulance services
- Evaluation of the Welsh-medium education strategy
- Examination results
- Further education, work-based learning and community learning
- Service settings and places regulated by Care and Social Services Inspectorate Wales (CSSIW)
- Sickness absence in the NHS
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Having your say on what's happening in Wales.
89 days to go | Closing 24 February 2015
This preliminary consultation paper seeks comments and ideas on how possible changes to the healthcare travel costs scheme can help eligible patients access health services.
53 days to go | Closing 19 January 2015
This consultation seeks opinions on the draft Welsh Language Tribunal (“the Tribunal”) Rules.
78 days to go | Closing 13 February 2015
We propose to bring additional internal floor space for retail within the control of the planning system.
50 days to go | Closing 16 January 2015
Second consultation on the new Firefighters’ Pension Scheme (Wales) Regulations 2015 to come into effect from 1 April 2015.
40 days to go | Closing 06 January 2015
We are seeking comments and views on this draft delivery plan.
26 days to go | Closing 23 December 2014
This consultation seeks views on draft directions to local authorities about joint arrangements for the delivery of adoption services.
67 days to go | Closing 02 February 2015
This consultation seeks your views on the proposed term dates and draft direction. Your contributions will help to ensure that we get the right set of dates in place for our maintained schools in Wales.
43 days to go | Closing 09 January 2015
We are seeking views on amendments to the current Regulations and Establishment Order which apply to Community Health Councils (CHCs) in Wales.
8 days to go | Closing 05 December 2014
These standards will enable the Welsh Language Commissioner to place duties in relation to the Welsh language on Local Authorities, National Park Authorities and Welsh Ministers.
Search open consultations:
Browse open consultations:
Closing soon (6)
Recently added (10)
Business and economy (0)
Children and young people (0)
Culture and sport (0)
Education and skills (4)
Environment and countryside (4)
Equality and diversity (0)
Finance and Law (1)
Health and social care (12)
Housing and Regeneration (1)
Improving public services (1)
Local government (0)
Older people (0)
Sustainable development (0)
Welsh language (2)