Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
Major £24m investment to transform five Welsh railway stations
A £24m European-backed programme to transform five railway stations across Wales has been announced by Transport Minister, Edwina Hart.
- Leading science innovation company signs up for Life Sciences Hub Wales
- “Autumn Statement has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales” – Jane Hutt
- Major £24m investment to transform five Welsh railway stations
- Alternatives to Waste Transfer Notes and other aspects of Waste Regulation
- Proposals concerning the publication of official statistics
- Consultation on Regional engagement partnership structures in the tourism sector
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
60 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Your views are important to us. Your input helps us to improve our ideas and shape our work to make policies more effective.
We send out a weekly e-newsletter which provides a summary of recently added consultations and a reminder of those closing soon. It's a good way of keeping in touch with what's happening in Wales and making sure you have the chance to have your say on the latest developments.
How to request the newsletter
To register, please click 'Register' at the top right corner of this page then follow the instructions.
Example of a consultations newsletter
Search open consultations:
Browse open consultations:
Closing soon (5)
Recently added (10)
Business and economy (0)
Children and young people (0)
Culture and sport (0)
Education and skills (4)
Environment and countryside (5)
Equality and diversity (0)
Finance and Law (0)
Health and social care (5)
Housing and community (0)
Improving public services (2)
Local government (1)
Older people (0)
Sustainable development (0)
Welsh language (0)