Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
New powers to safeguard vulnerable children and adults in Wales
A legal obligation to report any child or adult believed to be at risk of abuse or neglect will be implemented in Wales in 2016, Health and Social Services Minister Mark Drakeford today announced.
- “Get vaccinated against the flu”, Wales’ top doctor urges
- 0808 80 10 800 - 24 hour help for domestic abuse victims
- New powers to safeguard vulnerable children and adults in Wales
- Designation of Licensing authority under Part 1 of the Housing (Wales) Act 2014
- Flood and Coast Investment Programme (FaCIP)
- Local authority environmental permitting fees and charges 2015-16
- Adoption and Children Act 2002 (Joint Adoption Arrangements)(Wales) Directions 2015
- Independent Living Fund – future arrangements to support recipients in Wales
- Consultation on Local Development Plans Process Review
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The Assembly Learning Grant (Further Education)/ALG FE (Wales) Scheme for the Academic Year 2012/13
The ALG FE provides financial assistance to persons aged 19 years old or over in post compulsory education who are ordinarily resident in Wales on the first day, of the first academic year of their course and taking eligible further education courses. The ALG FE can be up to £1,500, and is means tested and paid in respect of an academic year to help meet the costs of studying.
As part of general public consultation, we are seeking your views on the proposed Scheme.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (3)
Recently closed (4)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (70)
Environment and countryside (130)
Finance and Law (3)
Health and social care (88)
Housing and Regeneration (21)
Improving public services (5)
Local government (29)
People and communities (41)
Welsh language (2)