Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
First Minister welcomes publication of Welsh Speaking Communities report
First Minister, Carwyn Jones, has today welcomed the publication of the report and proposed work plan of the Welsh Speaking Communities Task and Finish Group.
- Views sought on positive plans to create a better Wales
- Moving forward, changing lives: New employment programme to help Wales’ hardest to reach young people
- First Minister welcomes publication of Welsh Speaking Communities report
- School term dates regulations
- Draft Planning (Wales) Bill and Positive planning: proposals to reform the planning system in Wales
- Delivering Growth: An Action Plan for the Food and Drinks Industry 2014-2020
- Further review of the exceptions to regulations regarding the maximum length of fishing boats in the 0-6 nautical mile zone
- Managing radioactive waste safely
- Draft Statutory Instrument - Infant formula and follow-on formula (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2014
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
64 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightDraft Budget 2014-15
Our focus is on protecting the NHS and schools, boosting economic growth and creating jobs, as well as tackling poverty and protecting the vulnerable.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
Requirements for the provision of initial teacher training courses in Wales - numeracy and literacy issues
This would introduce revised requirements for the provision of initial teacher training courses in Wales. They would include statutory requirements for the assessment of trainees’ personal literacy and numeracy skills. They would ensure that the teaching of literacy and numeracy forms an integral part of initial teacher training courses. The proposals include a number of supporting changes and updating amendments.
The consultation also proposes similar changes to the Employment-based Teacher Training Scheme. We aim to ensure that the approach to literacy and numeracy in Initial Teacher Training is on the same basis whether it is undertaken through university courses or through school based training.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (6)
Recently closed (3)
Business and economy (5)
Children and young people (5)
Culture and sport (3)
Education and skills (51)
Environment and countryside (90)
Equality and diversity (6)
Finance and Law (2)
Health and social care (63)
Housing and community (32)
Improving public services (3)
Local government (18)
Older people (1)
Sustainable development (2)
Welsh language (1)