Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
Royal Assent for Wales Bill delivers new financial powers says First Minister
First Minister of Wales Carwyn Jones has today welcomed the Wales Bill receiving Royal Assent.
- Plans to strengthen teacher assessment will help drive up standards
- Welsh Government CSOs safety drive
- Royal Assent for Wales Bill delivers new financial powers says First Minister
- Designation of Licensing authority under Part 1 of the Housing (Wales) Act 2014
- Flood and Coast Investment Programme (FaCIP)
- Local authority environmental permitting fees and charges 2015-16
- National Training Framework on gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- Travelling to better health
- Adoption and Children Act 2002 (Joint Adoption Arrangements)(Wales) Directions 2015
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Minority Ethnic Achievement Grant (MEAG) Review consultation
A full review has been undertaken of the MEAG in line with standard grant management procedures. The review considered the effectiveness and impact of the MEAG to date and made a number of recommendations for the future allocation and distribution of the funding.
The aim of the MEAG is to raise the achievement of eligible children and young people from minority ethnic backgrounds in Wales including:
- asylum seekers
- the children of migrant workers
- European Roma children.
This consultation exercise affords an opportunity to comment on the recommendations and to suggest how best to configure the grant to ensure that it is fair and results in the best possible learner outcomes.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (4)
Recently closed (2)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (70)
Environment and countryside (130)
Finance and Law (3)
Health and social care (87)
Housing and Regeneration (21)
Improving public services (5)
Local government (29)
People and communities (40)
Welsh language (2)