Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Pilots in Ceredigion and Vale of Glamorgan to find new ways to deliver public transport
Funding to trial new, more efficient methods of delivering public transport to improve access to jobs and services, particularly in rural areas.
- European investment helps bring Superfast Broadband to Wales – Jane Hutt
- Genpower to create 35 new jobs in Haven Waterway Enterprise Zone with Welsh Government support
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill passes National Assembly scrutiny
- Pilots in Ceredigion and Vale of Glamorgan to find new ways to deliver public transport
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Proposals concerning the publication of Sustainable Development Indicators statistical outputs
- Consultation on the regulations to introduce a new Firefighters’ Pension Scheme in Wales from April 2015
- Onshore oil exploration activities: integrated pollution prevention and control
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Consultation on the findings of the report on the Impact and Effect of the Non-Domestic Rating (Definition of Domestic Property) (Wales) Order 2010.
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
Featured consultation »Curriculum for Wales: Phase 1 - revised literacy and numeracy arrangements
50 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Review of Qualifications for 14 to 19-year-olds in Wales
It forms part of the Review of Qualifications 14-19, which is looking at how we can achieve qualifications that are understood and valued and meet the needs of our young people and the Welsh economy. This paper identifies and invites views on the main issues that have emerged so far. It seeks views on some proposals and options for the future.
Qualifications are technical by nature, and detail is important. We have therefore divided the paper into two parts. Part A is for all respondents and sets out the big picture and key questions. Part B is more detailed and technical and includes questions on a number of specific areas that will be of interest to specialists and practitioners. All respondents are encouraged to answer Part A and any questions in Part B that they wish, but there is no expectation that all respondents will have a view on every question.
Please respond to the consultation questions using the response form provided.
There is also an opportunity for individuals to present their views in person to members of the Review Board at an evidence day on 11 July 2012 in Coleg Powys, Newtown. This will be of particular value to individual learners, parents, employers or those working in education or training, who might not otherwise have the chance to discuss their views directly with the Board. If you wish to participate you can apply by sending an email by 15 June 2012 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put the words 'evidence day' and your name in the title line. Applications will be dealt with on a first-come first served basis and you will be notified by 29 June 2012 of the result of your application.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (8)
Recently closed (2)
Business and economy (5)
Children and young people (6)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (55)
Environment and countryside (105)
Equality and diversity (6)
Finance and Law (2)
Health and social care (75)
Housing and Regeneration (16)
Improving public services (5)
Local government (22)
Older people (1)
Sustainable development (2)
Welsh language (1)