Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
Secondary school Banding data for 2013 has today been published by the Welsh Government.
- Minister announces £10m funding to improve Cardiff Airport
- Jobs Growth Wales reaches record high
- Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
- Council Tax Reduction Scheme Review
- Local authority environmental permitting fees and charges 2014-2015
- Alternatives to Waste Transfer Notes and other aspects of Waste Regulation
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
57 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Draft Construction and Demolition Sector Plan
It will do this through:
- influencing behaviour change;
- encouraging better ways of working;
- developing partnerships with the third sector; and
- legislative controls.
The aims will be addressed from design of products or buildings to demolition, recovery and disposal.
This plan supports Towards Zero Waste, the overarching waste strategy document for Wales. It details the outcomes, policies and actions for these sectors. We welcome views on the consultation document.
We recommend that you read the Sustainability Appraisal below (incorporating the Strategic Environmental Assessment). Other relevant documents which you should consider are the Background documents for Towards Zero Waste, available via the link above:
- the Health Impact Assessment (HIA);
- Habitats Regulation Assessment (HRA); and
- the evidence base.
Summary of responses
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (5)
Recently closed (1)
Business and economy (5)
Children and young people (5)
Culture and sport (3)
Education and skills (51)
Environment and countryside (93)
Equality and diversity (6)
Finance and Law (2)
Health and social care (64)
Housing and community (32)
Improving public services (3)
Local government (18)
Older people (1)
Sustainable development (2)
Welsh language (1)