Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Halen Môn is recipe for success, says First Minister
Halen Môn is a unique and successful business which is helping to promote Wales and Anglesey the First Minister, Carwyn Jones, said today on a visit to the company.
- Royal Welch Fusiliers Museum safeguards valuable First World War memories
- Welsh Government support for ex- Remploy workers extended
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill passes National Assembly scrutiny
- Halen Môn is recipe for success, says First Minister
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Proposals concerning the publication of Sustainable Development Indicators statistical outputs
- Consultation on the regulations to introduce a new Firefighters’ Pension Scheme in Wales from April 2015
- Onshore oil exploration activities: integrated pollution prevention and control
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Consultation on the findings of the report on the Impact and Effect of the Non-Domestic Rating (Definition of Domestic Property) (Wales) Order 2010.
- Proposals for the inshore crustacean fishery - Phase 1
Featured consultation »Curriculum for Wales: Phase 1 - revised literacy and numeracy arrangements
55 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Transposition of EU Directive 2009/29/EC revising EU Directive 2003/87/EC: a public consultation
This is a joint consultation between:
- The Department for Energy and Climate Change (DECC);
- Welsh Government;
- Scottish Government; and
- Northern Ireland Executive.
The establishment of EU ETS in 2005 was a major milestone to tackle climate change. It was one of the key policies introduced by the European Union to help meet the EU’s greenhouse gas emissions reduction target of 8% below 1990 levels under the Kyoto Protocol.
We want your views on the draft Statutory Instrument which will replace the 2005 Green House Gas (GHG) Regulations.
We welcome comments on the Statutory Instrument and if the revised Regulations:
- facilitate the effective implementation of the EU ETS in the UK in line with Government’s legal requirements under EU law;
- successfully avoid placing unnecessary burdens on operators, regulators and Government;
- reflect the best available evidence on the costs and benefits of the UK’s proposed policy changes to the EU ETS penalties regime in the UK and the appeals system in England and Wales;
- simplify the existing regulations or could be further simplified.
We are also asking questions on areas where we have made changes.
More information on this consultation is available on the DECC website.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (9)
Recently closed (3)
Business and economy (5)
Children and young people (6)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (55)
Environment and countryside (103)
Equality and diversity (6)
Finance and Law (2)
Health and social care (75)
Housing and Regeneration (16)
Improving public services (5)
Local government (22)
Older people (1)
Sustainable development (2)
Welsh language (1)