In this section
Section highlightThe People’s NHS Part of an initiative to engage the public in creating a safe and sustainable health service for the future.
Spreading the word »Action on the ground to increase learning materials in the medium of Welsh.Learn more »
First Minister’s call for action on the Welsh language
People from across Wales with an interest in the Welsh language are being asked to take action on its future in a national online conversation.
- Local Government Democracy Bill approved
- Minister welcomes report which could change shape and structure of education delivery in Wales for the better
- First Minister’s call for action on the Welsh language
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Housing and community
- Improving public services
Welsh languageWelsh-language technology and digital media action plan
The action plan sets out our commitment to drive developments in the field of Welsh-language technology and digital media.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightAccess to information
The Welsh Government has followed the principles of openness in government for many years. Find out how you can make a freedom of information request or see requests that have already been made.
The Strategy for Older People in Wales 2013-2023 »The 3rd phase focuses on ensuring that older people in Wales have the resources to deal with the challenges and opportunities they face.Learn more »
- A new vision for a National Youth Work Strategy
- The future delivery of education services in Wales
- Consultation on Draft Technical Advice Note (TAN) 23 Economic Development
- Draft industrial and commercial sector plan
- Waste Prevention Programme
- Building Control system and Approved Document supporting regulation 7
Featured consultation »Improving access to substance misuse treatment for veterans
65 days left
In this section
Section highlightIndex of Planning Policy Guidance for Wales
Our land use planning policy guidance is set out in two core documents, "Planning Policy Wales" and "Minerals Planning Policy Wales".
Legislative programme 2012 - 2013 »
Addressing the Assembly in the Senedd today, the First Minister, Carwyn Jones, detailed the eight bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the second year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightCommunity Infrastructure Levy
Local authorities can charge a Community Infrastructure Levy on new developments to support the infrastructure needed.
Infrastructure Investment Case Studies »
Examples of infrastructure investment projects funded by the Welsh Government across Wales.Learn more »
Transposition of EU Directive 2009/29/EC revising EU Directive 2003/87/EC: a public consultation
This is a joint consultation between:
- The Department for Energy and Climate Change (DECC);
- Welsh Government;
- Scottish Government; and
- Northern Ireland Executive.
The establishment of EU ETS in 2005 was a major milestone to tackle climate change. It was one of the key policies introduced by the European Union to help meet the EU’s greenhouse gas emissions reduction target of 8% below 1990 levels under the Kyoto Protocol.
We want your views on the draft Statutory Instrument which will replace the 2005 Green House Gas (GHG) Regulations.
We welcome comments on the Statutory Instrument and if the revised Regulations:
- facilitate the effective implementation of the EU ETS in the UK in line with Government’s legal requirements under EU law;
- successfully avoid placing unnecessary burdens on operators, regulators and Government;
- reflect the best available evidence on the costs and benefits of the UK’s proposed policy changes to the EU ETS penalties regime in the UK and the appeals system in England and Wales;
- simplify the existing regulations or could be further simplified.
We are also asking questions on areas where we have made changes.
More information on this consultation is available on the DECC website.
Search open consultations:
Browse open consultations:
Closing soon (7)
Recently added (10)
Business and economy (1)
Children and young people (0)
Culture and sport (0)
Education and skills (3)
Environment and countryside (8)
Equality and diversity (0)
Finance and Law (0)
Health and social care (2)
Housing and community (2)
Improving public services (0)
Local government (2)
Older people (0)
Social justice (0)
Sustainable development (0)
Welsh language (0)