Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
Law to safeguard & strengthen agricultural industry receives Royal Assent
A new Welsh law to protect low paid agricultural workers and strengthen the agricultural industry has been granted Royal Assent by Her Majesty the Queen.
- Local dialysis service making a difference for patients in North West Wales
- Minister meets volunteers helping victims of hate crime
Featured Article »Landmark Social Services law receives Royal Assent
- Law to safeguard & strengthen agricultural industry receives Royal Assent
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings) (Wales) Regulations
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
- Amending the Environmental Damage (Prevention and Remediation) Regulations 2009 to transpose Article 38 of the Offshore Safety Directive
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Active Travel Action Plan
- Statutory Guidance for the Delivery of the Active Travel (Wales) Act 2013
Featured consultation »Draft Technical Advice Note 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies
71 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
A Fly-tipping free Wales
We are developing a new fly-tipping strategy as the current strategy and the Fly-tipping Action Wales partnership document “Pride in our Communities” ends in 2012.
Fly-tipping is the common term used to describe waste illegally deposited on land. We are committed to tackling fly-tipping. We have funded a 5 year funded programme called Fly-tipping Action Wales. This has had successes but there is still work to be done.
This consultation sets out our new vision for:
A future for Wales that is free from the unacceptable social, economic and environmental harm caused by fly-tipping. A future in which we all work together to take responsibility for our waste and to take pride in our communities.
This consultation identifies some high level outcomes which will give direction to counter future fly-tipping across Wales. These include:
- all key organisations in Wales commit to eliminating fly-tipping
- fly-tipping is widely understood as being socially unacceptable
- it becomes easier for people to deal with their waste responsibly
- anyone who fly-tips is caught and punished appropriately.
We want your views on this consultation to help us develop a new fly-tipping strategy for Wales.
Summary of responses
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (8)
Recently closed (2)
Business and economy (7)
Children and young people (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (65)
Environment and countryside (115)
Equality and diversity (6)
Finance and Law (2)
Health and social care (82)
Housing and Regeneration (18)
Improving public services (5)
Local government (26)
Older people (1)
Sustainable development (2)
Welsh language (1)