Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Halen Môn is recipe for success, says First Minister
Halen Môn is a unique and successful business which is helping to promote Wales and Anglesey the First Minister, Carwyn Jones, said today on a visit to the company.
- Royal Welch Fusiliers Museum safeguards valuable First World War memories
- Welsh Government support for ex- Remploy workers extended
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill passes National Assembly scrutiny
- Halen Môn is recipe for success, says First Minister
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Proposals concerning the publication of Sustainable Development Indicators statistical outputs
- Consultation on the regulations to introduce a new Firefighters’ Pension Scheme in Wales from April 2015
- Onshore oil exploration activities: integrated pollution prevention and control
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Consultation on the findings of the report on the Impact and Effect of the Non-Domestic Rating (Definition of Domestic Property) (Wales) Order 2010.
- Proposals for the inshore crustacean fishery - Phase 1
Featured consultation »Curriculum for Wales: Phase 1 - revised literacy and numeracy arrangements
55 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Inland Fisheries Sector - Future Stakeholder Engagement Structure
The Environment Agency Wales, Countryside Council for Wales and Forestry Commission Wales will form into a new single body, called Natural Resource Wales (NRW) from 1 April 2013. This new body will assume responsibility in relation to statutory duties to maintain, develop and improve inland fisheries from the Environment Agency on that date.
As the Environment Agency in Wales will no longer exist, some of the current statutory advisory committees will also cease to exist including the Fisheries, Ecology and Recreational Advisory Committee (FERAC). This Committee also provided stakeholder input to Welsh Government on inland fishery policy matters.
The Welsh Government is determined to ensure that fisheries stakeholder engagement is enhanced and maintained for the benefit of the both the economy and in particular the inland fisheries sector in Wales.
The Welsh Government intends to publish a summary of the responses to this document. We may also publish responses in full. The name/address (or part of the address) of the person/organisation who sent the response are published with the response. This helps show the consultation was carried out properly. If you do not want your name or address published, please tell us in writing when you send your response.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (9)
Recently closed (3)
Business and economy (5)
Children and young people (6)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (55)
Environment and countryside (103)
Equality and diversity (6)
Finance and Law (2)
Health and social care (75)
Housing and Regeneration (16)
Improving public services (5)
Local government (22)
Older people (1)
Sustainable development (2)
Welsh language (1)