Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
Anchor company expansion in mid Wales set to create thirty five new jobs with Welsh Government support
Work is underway on a new hi-tech engineering facility for Control Techniques which is being built by the Welsh Government
- Wales celebrates success at the Great Taste Awards
- £8.8m boost for services to support older people in Mid and West Wales
- Anchor company expansion in mid Wales set to create thirty five new jobs with Welsh Government support
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft Guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
- Draft Vision and Objectives and the proposed structure of the Welsh National Marine Plan
- Consultation on Amending The Use of Invalid Carriages on Highways Regulations 1988
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Draft fly-tipping strategy
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
Featured consultation »Draft Technical Advice Note 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies
49 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Marine Conservation Zones (MCZs) - Potential site options for Welsh waters
It explains how the potential sites options have been identified and the process that the MCZ Project Wales has followed. The aim is to end up with 3-4 sites for designation, through an iterative, phased consultation process.
This consultation is the first of 3 consultation phases you will have the opportunity to comment on. Please respond either by e-mail or post.
There will also be the opportunity to tell us your views by attending one of the public/sector specific events which will be held during the consultation period.
Further information regarding the location and timing of these events will be available on this website soon.
We have created a web mapping application to supplement the consultation document. It enables you to navigate the sites and see the ecological basis for the 10 potential site options. The application also allows you to view the potential sites in terms of scale and important habitats present.
Visit: Web mapping application
Summary of responses
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (4)
Recently closed (2)
Business and economy (7)
Children and young people (6)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (65)
Environment and countryside (116)
Equality and diversity (6)
Finance and Law (2)
Health and social care (84)
Housing and Regeneration (18)
Improving public services (5)
Local government (28)
Older people (1)
Sustainable development (2)
Welsh language (1)