Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
Postcards from the children of Wales to NATO world leaders
Primary school pupils from Wales are to be given the opportunity to write a personal message to the NATO world leaders about their hopes for the future.
- Minister visits North Wales Fire and Rescue Authority
- Superfast broadband rolling-out across Pembrokeshire
Featured Article »Landmark Social Services law receives Royal Assent
- Postcards from the children of Wales to NATO world leaders
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Amending the Environmental Damage (Prevention and Remediation) Regulations 2009 to transpose Article 38 of the Offshore Safety Directive
- Extending access to intermediary services for descendants and relatives of adopted people
- Renting Homes – Illustrative Model Contract
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- The Ireland Wales Cooperation Programme 2014-2020
- Active Travel Action Plan
Featured consultation »Draft Technical Advice Note 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies
73 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Carbon Reduction Commitment Energy Efficiency (CRC) scheme
The CRC is a mandatory and UK-wide scheme. It covers large business and public sector bodies, who together produce 12% of UK carbon emissions.
This is a joint consultation between:
- the UK Government;
- the Welsh Government; and
- other devolved administrations.
The new plans aim to:
- reduce bureaucracy;
- deliver savings; and
- maintain the benefits of the scheme.
The simplifications include:
- shortening the qualification process;
- reducing the fuels covered;
- reducing the reporting required;
- reducing the time participants have to keep records;
- removing the requirement on facilities to purchase CRC allowances;
- adopting new emissions factors; and
- moving the detailed metrics from legislation to government guidance.
The consultation will run for twelve weeks.
The CRC legislation will be amended by April 2013.
The consultation document is available on the Department of Energy and Climate Change website.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (7)
Recently closed (1)
Business and economy (6)
Children and young people (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (65)
Environment and countryside (115)
Equality and diversity (6)
Finance and Law (2)
Health and social care (82)
Housing and Regeneration (18)
Improving public services (5)
Local government (26)
Older people (1)
Sustainable development (2)
Welsh language (1)