Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
First Minister welcomes publication of Welsh Speaking Communities report
First Minister, Carwyn Jones, has today welcomed the publication of the report and proposed work plan of the Welsh Speaking Communities Task and Finish Group.
- Views sought on positive plans to create a better Wales
- Moving forward, changing lives: New employment programme to help Wales’ hardest to reach young people
- First Minister welcomes publication of Welsh Speaking Communities report
- School term dates regulations
- Draft Planning (Wales) Bill and Positive planning: proposals to reform the planning system in Wales
- Delivering Growth: An Action Plan for the Food and Drinks Industry 2014-2020
- Further review of the exceptions to regulations regarding the maximum length of fishing boats in the 0-6 nautical mile zone
- Managing radioactive waste safely
- Draft Statutory Instrument - Infant formula and follow-on formula (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2014
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
64 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightDraft Budget 2014-15
Our focus is on protecting the NHS and schools, boosting economic growth and creating jobs, as well as tackling poverty and protecting the vulnerable.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
Natural resources Wales - Proposed arrangements for establishing and directing a new body for the management of Wales’ natural resources
We want your views on the proposed arrangements for establishing and directing a new body for Wales’ natural resources.
Start of consultation: 09/02/2012
End of consultation: 02/05/2012
This consultation seeks views on:
- our overall proposals
- our proposals for implementing the legal changes required to establish the new body
- our ambitions for the new body and its overall purpose
- our proposed arrangements for customer and stakeholder engagement, including mechanisms for ensuring accountability and transparency in the work of the new body
- our proposals for the main functions and powers of the body
- our proposals for the status of the body and how it will be governed, including arrangements for an executive board and wider stakeholder engagement
- how we propose to take forward issues around cross-border governance and how the body will be fully accountable to ministers.
Natural Resources Wales become operational in April 2013. For more information on Natural Resources Wales (external link) visit their website.
Summary of responses
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (6)
Recently closed (3)
Business and economy (5)
Children and young people (5)
Culture and sport (3)
Education and skills (51)
Environment and countryside (90)
Equality and diversity (6)
Finance and Law (2)
Health and social care (63)
Housing and community (32)
Improving public services (3)
Local government (18)
Older people (1)
Sustainable development (2)
Welsh language (1)