Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
Health Minister announces £11m funding boost for emergency ambulance services
Emergency ambulance services will benefit from an £11m funding boost from the Welsh Government, Health and Social Services Minister Mark Drakeford announced today.
- Beaumaris to benefit from £1.2m coastal flood defence scheme
- Deputy Minister to raise dairy concerns in Brussels
- Health Minister announces £11m funding boost for emergency ambulance services
- Consultation on the Code of Guidance to Local Authorities on the Allocation of Accommodation and Homelessness 2015
- Aligning the apprenticeship model to the needs of the Welsh economy
- Consultation on the future of Right to Buy and Right to Acquire – a White Paper for social housing.
- Age of sale for nicotine inhaling products: draft regulations
- Revised Child Poverty Strategy for Wales
- Sharing the location of TB infected farms
Featured consultation »Age of sale for nicotine inhaling products: draft regulations
1 day left
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Natural resources Wales - Proposed arrangements for establishing and directing a new body for the management of Wales’ natural resources
We want your views on the proposed arrangements for establishing and directing a new body for Wales’ natural resources.
Start of consultation: 09/02/2012
End of consultation: 02/05/2012
This consultation seeks views on:
- our overall proposals
- our proposals for implementing the legal changes required to establish the new body
- our ambitions for the new body and its overall purpose
- our proposed arrangements for customer and stakeholder engagement, including mechanisms for ensuring accountability and transparency in the work of the new body
- our proposals for the main functions and powers of the body
- our proposals for the status of the body and how it will be governed, including arrangements for an executive board and wider stakeholder engagement
- how we propose to take forward issues around cross-border governance and how the body will be fully accountable to ministers.
Natural Resources Wales become operational in April 2013. For more information on Natural Resources Wales (external link) visit their website.
Search open consultations:
Browse open consultations:
Closing soon (12)
Recently added (10)
Business and economy (0)
Culture and sport (0)
Education and skills (4)
Environment and countryside (5)
Finance and Law (1)
Health and social care (7)
Housing and Regeneration (4)
Improving public services (0)
Local government (0)
People and communities (2)
Welsh language (0)