Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
Fewer people dying from diabetes in Wales – new report
The number of people dying from diabetes-related conditions in Wales continues to fall
- Consultation launched on future of Welsh apprenticeships
- Minister takes action to protect Wales’ social housing stock
- Fewer people dying from diabetes in Wales – new report
- Aligning the apprenticeship model to the needs of the Welsh economy
- Consultation on the future of Right to Buy and Right to Acquire – a White Paper for social housing.
- The designation of higher education courses at alternative providers for the purpose of student support
- Health Standards Framework
- Age of sale for nicotine inhaling products: draft regulations
- Revised Child Poverty Strategy for Wales
Featured consultation »Age of sale for nicotine inhaling products: draft regulations
3 days left
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Natural Resources Body for Wales (additional consultation)
The consultation follows on from an earlier consultation, where we asked for your views on creating the new body.
There are two parts to this consultation:
- the duties of the new body
- more information on legal and working arrangements of the body.
The first part focuses on the purpose and duties of the body covering:
- natural beauty and nature conservation
- public access and recreation
- other overarching duties.
The second part of this consultation considers where more information has been asked for and where we want to share our intentions. This part covers:
- cross-border issues
- regulation and enforcement including the Environmental Permitting Regime (EPR) and inspection, investigation, enforcement and prosecution, including civil sanctions and investigatory powers
- cross-border monitoring
- statutory planning and reporting
- Emergency response including the transfer of powers under the Control of Major Accidents and Hazards Regulations (COMAH)
- trading schemes and producer responsibility
- transitional arrangements.
Natural Resources Wales become operational in April 2013. For more information on Natural Resources Wales (external link) visit their website.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (13)
Recently closed (3)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (71)
Environment and countryside (133)
Finance and Law (3)
Health and social care (93)
Housing and Regeneration (21)
Improving public services (6)
Local government (29)
People and communities (43)
Welsh language (3)