Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
New powers to safeguard vulnerable children and adults in Wales
A legal obligation to report any child or adult believed to be at risk of abuse or neglect will be implemented in Wales in 2016, Health and Social Services Minister Mark Drakeford today announced.
- “Get vaccinated against the flu”, Wales’ top doctor urges
- 0808 80 10 800 - 24 hour help for domestic abuse victims
- New powers to safeguard vulnerable children and adults in Wales
- Designation of Licensing authority under Part 1 of the Housing (Wales) Act 2014
- Flood and Coast Investment Programme (FaCIP)
- Local authority environmental permitting fees and charges 2015-16
- Adoption and Children Act 2002 (Joint Adoption Arrangements)(Wales) Directions 2015
- Independent Living Fund – future arrangements to support recipients in Wales
- Consultation on Local Development Plans Process Review
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Wales Rural Development Programme 2014-2020: Final Proposals
The new proposals will inform how we design the next RDP for Wales. The new RDP will run from 1 January 2015 to the end of 2020.
The Welsh Government has responsibility for preparing the RDP in Wales. This must meet three European Commission objectives:
- the competitiveness of agriculture
- the sustainable management of natural resources and climate action
- balanced territorial development of rural economies and communities including the creation and maintenance of employment.
The Welsh Government is working with key stakeholders to create a programme that meets the needs of people who live and work in rural Wales. The “Wales Rural Development Programme 2014-2020: Final Proposals” document contains the consultation questions and an opportunity to comment. If you prefer you can use the web form provided on the right.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (3)
Recently closed (4)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (70)
Environment and countryside (130)
Finance and Law (3)
Health and social care (88)
Housing and Regeneration (21)
Improving public services (5)
Local government (29)
People and communities (41)
Welsh language (2)