Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
Fewer people dying from diabetes in Wales – new report
The number of people dying from diabetes-related conditions in Wales continues to fall
- Consultation launched on future of Welsh apprenticeships
- Minister takes action to protect Wales’ social housing stock
- Fewer people dying from diabetes in Wales – new report
- Aligning the apprenticeship model to the needs of the Welsh economy
- Consultation on the future of Right to Buy and Right to Acquire – a White Paper for social housing.
- The designation of higher education courses at alternative providers for the purpose of student support
- Health Standards Framework
- Age of sale for nicotine inhaling products: draft regulations
- Revised Child Poverty Strategy for Wales
Featured consultation »Age of sale for nicotine inhaling products: draft regulations
2 days left
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Bill
We are committed to promoting high quality, responsive, citizen centered social care services.
The proposed Social Services (Wales) Bill will provide us with the legislation required to take forward the change programme outlined in the Welsh Government’s white paper, 'Sustainable Social Services for Wales: A Framework for Action'.
It will also provide, for the first time, a coherent legislative framework for social services in Wales. This consultation sets out our legislative proposals for the Social Services (Wales) Bill in the following areas:
- maintaining and enhancing the wellbeing of people in need;
- giving citizens a stronger voice and real control;
- ensuring a strong national direction and local accountability for delivery;
- safeguarding and protection;
- regulation and inspection; and
- adoption and transitions for disabled children and young people.
Summary of responses
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (13)
Recently closed (3)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (71)
Environment and countryside (133)
Finance and Law (3)
Health and social care (93)
Housing and Regeneration (21)
Improving public services (6)
Local government (29)
People and communities (43)
Welsh language (3)