Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
First Minister welcomes publication of Welsh Speaking Communities report
First Minister, Carwyn Jones, has today welcomed the publication of the report and proposed work plan of the Welsh Speaking Communities Task and Finish Group.
- Views sought on positive plans to create a better Wales
- Moving forward, changing lives: New employment programme to help Wales’ hardest to reach young people
- First Minister welcomes publication of Welsh Speaking Communities report
- Consultation on Regional engagement partnership structures in the tourism sector
- Implementation of Commission Directive 2013/45/EU concerning the change to the botanical name of tomato
- School term dates regulations
- Managing radioactive waste safely
- Draft Statutory Instrument - Infant formula and follow-on formula (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2014
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
64 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightDraft Budget 2014-15
Our focus is on protecting the NHS and schools, boosting economic growth and creating jobs, as well as tackling poverty and protecting the vulnerable.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Bill
We are committed to promoting high quality, responsive, citizen centered social care services.
The proposed Social Services (Wales) Bill will provide us with the legislation required to take forward the change programme outlined in the Welsh Government’s white paper, 'Sustainable Social Services for Wales: A Framework for Action'.
It will also provide, for the first time, a coherent legislative framework for social services in Wales. This consultation sets out our legislative proposals for the Social Services (Wales) Bill in the following areas:
- maintaining and enhancing the wellbeing of people in need;
- giving citizens a stronger voice and real control;
- ensuring a strong national direction and local accountability for delivery;
- safeguarding and protection;
- regulation and inspection; and
- adoption and transitions for disabled children and young people.
Summary of responses
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (5)
Recently closed (4)
Business and economy (5)
Children and young people (5)
Culture and sport (3)
Education and skills (51)
Environment and countryside (91)
Equality and diversity (6)
Finance and Law (2)
Health and social care (63)
Housing and community (32)
Improving public services (3)
Local government (18)
Older people (1)
Sustainable development (2)
Welsh language (1)