Green Growth Wales »The proposed Green Growth Wales fund aims to increase and accelerate projects to deliver green investment in Wales.Learn more »
Alert Logic’s new Security Operations Centre launches in Cardiff and joins growing cluster of ‘cyber security’ firms
Economy Minister Edwina Hart officially unveiled Alert Logic’s new state-of-the-art European HQ and Security Operations Centre in Cardiff
- Stay safe online! Minister launches new E-Safety Tools & Resources
- Consultation into Public Service Staff Commission opens
- Alert Logic’s new Security Operations Centre launches in Cardiff and joins growing cluster of ‘cyber security’ firms
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper – Public Services Staff Commission
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Early Years Outcomes Framework
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings) (Wales) Regulations
- Smoke-free private vehicles carrying children
- Extending access to intermediary services for descendants and relatives of adopted people
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Refreshing the Carers Strategy for Wales
We know that there are many thousands of people in Wales who are caring for disabled or older relatives, friends or neighbours. The Carers Strategy for Wales is our national plan for supporting these unpaid carers. It sets out what we are doing to help the NHS, local councils, charities and businesses to provide better services and support to carers of all ages.
The Carers Strategy was last updated over five years ago, and we want to make sure it is still making a difference to carers’ lives. This draft of a refreshed Strategy sets out the actions we intend to take to support carers over the next three years.
If you are a carer, or a person who is cared for, we are keen to hear your views.
We will use your responses to draw up the final Strategy which will be published in April 2013.
This consultation applies to Wales only.
Summary of responses
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (9)
Recently closed (0)
Business and economy (7)
Children and young people (6)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (66)
Environment and countryside (123)
Equality and diversity (7)
Finance and Law (2)
Health and social care (83)
Housing and Regeneration (20)
Improving public services (5)
Local government (29)
Older people (1)
Sustainable development (2)
Welsh language (1)