Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
Health Minister gives go-ahead for standardised packaging for cigarettes to be introduced in Wales
A new law to introduce standardised packaging for cigarettes and hand rolling tobacco will apply in Wales, Health and Social Services Minister Mark Drakeford has confirmed.
- School Categorisation results published
- Survey on Welsh language use welcomed
- Health Minister gives go-ahead for standardised packaging for cigarettes to be introduced in Wales
- Raising the ambitions and educational attainment of children who are looked after in Wales
- Review of requirements for the trading of captive bred birds
- Amendments to the Government Guidance notes on the Waste Batteries and Accumulators Regulations 2009
- Planning and related decisions of the Welsh Ministers
- Fire and Rescue Authority – Performance Indicators 2015-16 onwards
- Harmonising school term dates for 2016 to 2017
Featured consultation »Aligning the apprenticeship model to the needs of the Welsh economy
84 days left
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- European Social Fund Local Service Board development and priority delivery project
- Evaluation of the Choose Pharmacy common ailments service
- Housing demolitions and hazards
- Regional economic and labour market profiles
- Welsh Government People Survey
- Welsh language use survey
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Consultation on the draft document ‘Together Against Cancer’ a national Delivery Plan for the NHS up to 2016.
Cancer remains a top priority for Wales. Over the coming years, around 1 in 3 people will be diagnosed with cancer before age 75 and around 4 in 10 at some stage during their lifetime. Cancer is a common diagnosis and the incidence is increasing.
The draft Delivery Plan sets out the Welsh Government’s vision for the population of Wales and what this means for NHS cancer services.
Summary of responses
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (10)
Recently closed (4)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (71)
Environment and countryside (134)
Finance and Law (3)
Health and social care (95)
Housing and Regeneration (21)
Improving public services (6)
Local government (29)
People and communities (44)
Welsh language (3)