Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
First Minister welcomes publication of Welsh Speaking Communities report
First Minister, Carwyn Jones, has today welcomed the publication of the report and proposed work plan of the Welsh Speaking Communities Task and Finish Group.
- Views sought on positive plans to create a better Wales
- New law provides local health boards with greater financial flexibility
- First Minister welcomes publication of Welsh Speaking Communities report
- School term dates regulations
- Draft Planning (Wales) Bill and Positive planning: proposals to reform the planning system in Wales
- Delivering Growth: An Action Plan for the Food and Drinks Industry 2014-2020
- Further review of the exceptions to regulations regarding the maximum length of fishing boats in the 0-6 nautical mile zone
- 14-19 Learning Pathways Policy: the way ahead
- Managing radioactive waste safely
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
65 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightDraft Budget 2014-15
Our focus is on protecting the NHS and schools, boosting economic growth and creating jobs, as well as tackling poverty and protecting the vulnerable.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
Consultation on the draft document ‘Together for Health - a diabetes delivery plan'
The plan sets out our vision for the population of Wales and what this means for NHS diabetes services.
Diabetes is an increasingly common disease in Wales. Around 7% of adults in Wales are being treated for diabetes. It is one of the most common chronic diseases in childhood.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (7)
Recently closed (2)
Business and economy (5)
Children and young people (5)
Culture and sport (3)
Education and skills (50)
Environment and countryside (90)
Equality and diversity (6)
Finance and Law (2)
Health and social care (63)
Housing and community (32)
Improving public services (3)
Local government (18)
Older people (1)
Sustainable development (2)
Welsh language (1)