Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
£220,000 to improve support for new mothers
Funding of £220,000 to increase support for new mothers across Wales, has today been announced by Minister for Communities and Tackling Poverty, Lesley Griffiths.
- First Minister news conference
- Consultation launched on future of Welsh apprenticeships
- £220,000 to improve support for new mothers
- Consultation on the Code of Guidance to Local Authorities on the Allocation of Accommodation and Homelessness 2015
- Aligning the apprenticeship model to the needs of the Welsh economy
- Consultation on the future of Right to Buy and Right to Acquire – a White Paper for social housing.
- Age of sale for nicotine inhaling products: draft regulations
- Revised Child Poverty Strategy for Wales
- Sharing the location of TB infected farms
Featured consultation »Age of sale for nicotine inhaling products: draft regulations
2 days left
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Together for Health - Delivering end of life care
There are clear reasons for end of life care to remain a top priority for Wales. Everybody is affected by the death of a family member or friends who have gone through a final phase of illness. People need rapid assessment and the best possible treatment. They also need ongoing support and information about choices when treatment may no longer be effective.
The draft Delivery Plan sets out what this means for the delivery of measurable excellence in end of life care services.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (12)
Recently closed (3)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (71)
Environment and countryside (133)
Finance and Law (3)
Health and social care (94)
Housing and Regeneration (21)
Improving public services (6)
Local government (29)
People and communities (43)
Welsh language (3)