Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
Tunnels investment to improve A55 resilience
Major improvements in the resilience and safety of the A55 will be carried out over the next three years as a result of capital investment by the Welsh Government.
- Jobs Growth Wales reaches record high
- Building a world class qualifications system for Wales
- Tunnels investment to improve A55 resilience
- Local authority environmental permitting fees and charges 2014-2015
- Alternatives to Waste Transfer Notes and other aspects of Waste Regulation
- Proposals concerning the publication of official statistics
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
57 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
Eye health care plan for Wales
Wales is already at the forefront when it comes to delivering eye health care, yet there is still more that can be done to improve services.
The plan seeks to:
- Prevent poor eye health and visual impairment (including reducing levels of avoidable sight loss)
- Improve eye health outcomes
- Ensure early identification and intervention
- Provide high quality, efficient services
- Ensure patient focused delivery of integrated services
We will use your responses to draw up the final strategy which will be published in May 2013.
This consultation applies to Wales only.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (5)
Recently closed (2)
Business and economy (5)
Children and young people (5)
Culture and sport (3)
Education and skills (51)
Environment and countryside (93)
Equality and diversity (6)
Finance and Law (2)
Health and social care (64)
Housing and community (32)
Improving public services (3)
Local government (18)
Older people (1)
Sustainable development (2)
Welsh language (1)