Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
“Autumn Statement has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales” – Jane Hutt
Wales’ Finance Minister Jane Hutt has responded to the UK Government’s Autumn Statement – saying that it has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales.
- New guidance on care and support for over 65s
- Independent report revealed at the Event Wales International Conference 2013 outlines positive impact of games and events for Wales
- “Autumn Statement has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales” – Jane Hutt
- Consultation on Regional engagement partnership structures in the tourism sector
- Implementation of Commission Directive 2013/45/EU concerning the change to the botanical name of tomato
- School term dates regulations
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
61 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Together for Mental Health - A Cross-Government Strategy for Mental Health and Wellbeing in Wales
‘Together for Mental Health’ is our new mental health strategy for Wales, covering people of all ages. It aims to address the needs of people with mental health problems or a mental illness, whilst also improving mental wellbeing.
The strategy is intended to improve outcomes for service users, carers and their families. We encourage the "recovery and reablement" approach, which aims to help people live independently and achieve their full potential.
The strategy builds upon current policy and incorporates the legal requirements of the ‘Mental Health (Wales) Measure’, as follows:
- Chapter 1 states our intent to promote mental wellbeing and, where possible, prevent mental health problems developing.
- Chapter 2 sets out how a new partnership with the public will be established, encouraging an understanding of mental health and mental illness, seeking to eradicate the stigma which can be associated with mental health.
- Chapter 3 emphasises the value of a well designed, fully integrated network of care.
- Chapter 4 highlights the areas of life which can affect on our mental health and wellbeing.
- Chapter 5 provides an overview of how we make the vision a reality.
The consultation document has been drafted by a cross-Departmental group in the Welsh Government and by partner organisations representing service users and carers.
Consultation events are being held across Wales in June 2012, specifically aimed at practitioners, service users and carers. Details of the events and how to book a place can be found in the ‘Consultation Events’ flyer.
Summary of responses
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (5)
Recently closed (3)
Business and economy (5)
Children and young people (5)
Culture and sport (3)
Education and skills (51)
Environment and countryside (92)
Equality and diversity (6)
Finance and Law (2)
Health and social care (64)
Housing and community (32)
Improving public services (3)
Local government (18)
Older people (1)
Sustainable development (2)
Welsh language (1)