Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Third round of Enterprise Zones Business Rates Scheme opens
Businesses in the seven Welsh Enterprise Zones are being invited to bid for more than £3 million in the latest round of a Welsh Government Business Rate scheme.
- Welsh Ministers take hard line to end FGM in Wales
- NHS Wales Awards 2014 Finalists Announced
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill completes stage 3 scrutiny
- Third round of Enterprise Zones Business Rates Scheme opens
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Consultation on the Statutory Guidance on Securing Sufficient Play Opportunities
- EIDCymru: an electronic movement reporting system for sheep and goats - the identification of sheep and the current slaughter derogation
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
- Revising the national framework for Continuing NHS Healthcare (CHC)
- Phase 1 - Draft Report: Review of Audit, Inspection and Regulation
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
Featured consultation »A new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
45 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Together for Mental Health - A Cross-Government Strategy for Mental Health and Wellbeing in Wales
‘Together for Mental Health’ is our new mental health strategy for Wales, covering people of all ages. It aims to address the needs of people with mental health problems or a mental illness, whilst also improving mental wellbeing.
The strategy is intended to improve outcomes for service users, carers and their families. We encourage the "recovery and reablement" approach, which aims to help people live independently and achieve their full potential.
The strategy builds upon current policy and incorporates the legal requirements of the ‘Mental Health (Wales) Measure’, as follows:
- Chapter 1 states our intent to promote mental wellbeing and, where possible, prevent mental health problems developing.
- Chapter 2 sets out how a new partnership with the public will be established, encouraging an understanding of mental health and mental illness, seeking to eradicate the stigma which can be associated with mental health.
- Chapter 3 emphasises the value of a well designed, fully integrated network of care.
- Chapter 4 highlights the areas of life which can affect on our mental health and wellbeing.
- Chapter 5 provides an overview of how we make the vision a reality.
The consultation document has been drafted by a cross-Departmental group in the Welsh Government and by partner organisations representing service users and carers.
Consultation events are being held across Wales in June 2012, specifically aimed at practitioners, service users and carers. Details of the events and how to book a place can be found in the ‘Consultation Events’ flyer.
Summary of responses
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (7)
Recently closed (3)
Business and economy (5)
Children and young people (6)
Culture and sport (3)
Education and skills (55)
Environment and countryside (100)
Equality and diversity (6)
Finance and Law (2)
Health and social care (72)
Housing and Regeneration (16)
Improving public services (5)
Local government (20)
Older people (1)
Sustainable development (2)
Welsh language (1)