In this section
Section highlightHouses into homes This report details findings to emerge from the evaluation during the first six months of delivery (April to September 2012).
Written Statement - Update on tobacco policy »Standardised packaging of tobacco products and Sub Committees on The Smoke-free Premises etc. (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2012.Learn more »
Living Longer: Ageing Well
The third phase of the Welsh Government’s pioneering Strategy for Older People in Wales has been launched.
- ‘Enterprise Troopers’ set to storm Wales’ primary schools
- “Wales is leading the way on Sustainable Procurement” – Jane Hutt
- Living Longer: Ageing Well
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Housing and community
- Improving public services
In this section
Section highlightAccess to information
The Welsh Government has followed the principles of openness in government for many years. Find out how you can make a freedom of information request or see requests that have already been made.
Sky lanterns: environmental and risk assessment »To establish an evidence base to help any future policy decisions on sky lanterns and helium balloons.Learn more »
- Higher Education (Wales) Bill: Technical consultation
- Renting Homes White Paper
- Continuity and Change - Refreshing the Relationship between Welsh Government and the Third Sector in Wales
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Rural Development Plan for Wales 2014-2020
- The draft School Governors’ Annual Reports (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2013
- The future of agricultural statistical data collection methods in Wales
Featured consultation »Implementing the Domestic Fire Safety (Wales) Measure 2011
25 days left
In this section
Section highlightFurther and Higher Education (Governance and Information) (Wales) Bill 2013
Removes a number of technical restrictions and controls on colleges without changing the principal powers of colleges to provide further, higher and secondary education.
Legislative programme 2012 - 2013 »
Addressing the Assembly in the Senedd today, the First Minister, Carwyn Jones, detailed the eight bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the second year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightCommunity Infrastructure Levy
Local authorities can charge a Community Infrastructure Levy on new developments to support the infrastructure needed.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2012-13 »
Proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2012-13, which was published on 26 June 2012.Learn more »
Sexual health and well-being for Wales 2009 – 2014
The draft sexual health and well-being for Wales 2009 – 2014 working paper provides a renewed focus for improving sexual health services in Wales. It forms part of Our Healthy Future, the Welsh Assembly Government’s strategic approach to improve the quality and length of life.
The consultation will run for 16 weeks commencing on 15 June 2009 and we would like to hear your views.
The draft paper aims to:
- develop a society that supports open discussion about relationships , sex, and sexuality;
- increase sexual health and relationships literacy;
- improve access to good quality sexual health services;
- reduce the number of unintended pregnancies, particularly among teenage girls;
- reduce the rates of new sexually transmitted infections (STI) and HIV;
- improve the health and social care for people living with HIV;
- reduce the number of new diagnoses of sexually transmitted Hepatitis B and the number of people at risk;
- strengthen the monitoring, surveillance and research of the population’s sexual health and well-being.
In order to meet these aims, the draft paper recommends that action is required by:
- local health organisations;
- health service planners;
- local authorities;
- third sector providers; and
- the Welsh Assembly Government.
We want to hear your views on the proposed action plan. To assist us in analysing the responses, it would be helpful for you to use the consultation response form which contains a number of key questions.
Search open consultations:
Browse open consultations:
Closing soon (5)
Recently added (10)
Business and economy (1)
Children and young people (0)
Culture and sport (0)
Education and skills (2)
Environment and countryside (9)
Equality and diversity (0)
Finance and Law (0)
Health and social care (1)
Housing and community (2)
Improving public services (0)
Local government (3)
Older people (0)
Social justice (0)
Sustainable development (0)
Welsh language (0)