Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Education Minister's statement on WJEC GCSE English Language unit outcomes from January 2014
The Minister for Education and Skills Huw Lewis has issued a Statement: WJEC GCSE English Language unit outcomes from January 2014.
- Voices of women could be lost in times of austerity Minister warns
- Haven Waterway Enterprise Zone is expanded
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill completes stage 3 scrutiny
- Education Minister's statement on WJEC GCSE English Language unit outcomes from January 2014
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- EIDCymru: an electronic movement reporting system for sheep and goats - the identification of sheep and the current slaughter derogation
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
- Proposed amendments to the criminal offences and defences in sections 2, 28 and 42 of the Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Areas Act 1979.
- Revising the national framework for Continuing NHS Healthcare (CHC)
- Phase 1 - Draft Report: Review of Audit, Inspection and Regulation
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
Featured consultation »A new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
47 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Consultation on standardised packaging of tobacco products
The Welsh Government has worked closely the Department of Health and the Devolved Administrations to develop the the consultation.
It reflects our commitment to address the issues of affordability, attractiveness and access to tobacco products, especially by young people.
We encourage people in Wales to give their views on whether tobacco packing should remain unchanged, plain packaging should be adopted or a different option should be considered
The consultation suggests for the first time what requirements for standardised packaging could consist of, including:
- no branding,
- a uniform colour and
- a standard font and text for any writing on the pack.
It seeks views on whether:
- tobacco packaging should remain unchanged
- plain packaging should be adopted; or
- a different option should be considered.
Respondents are encouraged to provide their views online, but responses can be made in any of the following ways:
On the Department of Health website. A form can also be downloaded there to be completed and returned.
Post: Responses can be sent by post to:
Tobacco Packs Consultation
Department of Health
133-155 Waterloo Road
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (7)
Recently closed (6)
Business and economy (5)
Children and young people (6)
Culture and sport (3)
Education and skills (55)
Environment and countryside (100)
Equality and diversity (6)
Finance and Law (2)
Health and social care (72)
Housing and Regeneration (16)
Improving public services (5)
Local government (20)
Older people (1)
Sustainable development (2)
Welsh language (1)