Cross Compliance Proposals for 2015 »The new arrangements will ensure that farmers continue to generate high quality food whilst protecting Wales’ valued resources and spectacular natural landscape.Learn more »
More people surviving, fewer people dying from stroke in Wales – new report reveals
More than 3,000 fewer people died from the effects of stroke between 2010 and 2012 than in 2002-04 thanks to improvements in Wales’ stroke services.
- £8.1million for Airbus announced by First Minister
- First Minister announces 1,100 investment jobs for Wales
- More people surviving, fewer people dying from stroke in Wales – new report reveals
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Subordinate Legislation Relating to Certain Internal Operations (mezzanine floors)
- Regulations to introduce a new Firefighters’ Pension Scheme in Wales from April 2015
- Liver disease delivery plan
- Proposals for the disciplinary functions of the Education Workforce Council and a new Code of Professional Conduct and practice for registrants
- Nature Recovery Plan for Wales
- Inappropriate admissions guidance
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
More than just words - Strategic Framework for Welsh Language Services in Health, Social Services and Social Care
We aim to provide a service that will satisfy needs of Welsh speakers and their families or carers. This will ensure that they are able to receive services in their own language throughout the care process.
The Minister and the Deputy Minister established an independent group. It developed a three year Strategic Framework for Welsh language services in health and social services.
The framework is built on the values embodied in health, social services and social care:
- all users should be treated with dignity and respect, and should
- receive accurate assessments and appropriate, effective care.
We are seeking comments and views from stakeholders, partners and the public on the draft Strategic Framework and Action Plans. Register to attend one of the consultation events.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (4)
Recently closed (4)
Business and economy (7)
Children and young people (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (68)
Environment and countryside (128)
Equality and diversity (10)
Finance and Law (2)
Health and social care (87)
Housing and Regeneration (20)
Improving public services (5)
Local government (29)
Older people (1)
Sustainable development (2)
Welsh language (1)