Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
Major £24m investment to transform five Welsh railway stations
A £24m European-backed programme to transform five railway stations across Wales has been announced by Transport Minister, Edwina Hart.
- Leading science innovation company signs up for Life Sciences Hub Wales
- “Autumn Statement has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales” – Jane Hutt
- Major £24m investment to transform five Welsh railway stations
- Alternatives to Waste Transfer Notes and other aspects of Waste Regulation
- Proposals concerning the publication of official statistics
- Consultation on Regional engagement partnership structures in the tourism sector
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
59 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Fire and Rescue National Framework 2012 Onwards
The Fire and Rescue National Framework sets the Welsh Government’s vision and priorities for Fire and Rescue Authorities in Wales.
Under section 21 of the Fire and Rescue Services Act 2004 (“the 2004 Act”) the Welsh Ministers must prepare and consult on a Fire and Rescue National Framework setting out priorities and objectives for Fire and Rescue Authorities (FRAs). This consultation provides a draft of the proposed Fire and Rescue National Framework for 2012 onwards (the draft Framework) (see Annex A). You are invited to comment on its content.
The draft Framework sets out the Welsh Government’s vision and priorities for the FRAs in Wales. It describes what the Welsh Government expects of the FRAs and sets the FRAs’ role in the context of the wider public sector.
The Framework is divided into the following Chapters:
- Chapter 1 – Vision, Governance and Relations - sets out our vision for the FRAs, the relationships and how the FRAs’ engage with each other, other public bodies, the Welsh Government and the public and communities which the FRAs serve
- Chapter 2 – Planning and Performance – deals with improving the quality and availability of the FRA services and the need to deliver improved services and better outcomes for the people of Wales with the same or less
- Chapter 3 – Service Delivery – This chapter sets out the core duties both statutory and the non statutory placed upon the FRAs to mitigate the effect of identified risks. This chapter focuses on ensuring a professional and effective response to a range of incidents and the work to prevent incidents occurring in the first place
- Chapter 4 - Resilience - describes the existing UK wide resilience structure and how the FRAs should work to respond to major threats.
- Chapter 5 - Resources – focuses on priorities for leadership and workforce planning, development and training and leadership to ensure that the FRAs provide the best possible service to citizens whilst protecting their own staff. It recognises the importance of equality and diversity and welsh language issues. It also covers issues relating to sharing facilities.
Summary of responses
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (5)
Recently closed (3)
Business and economy (5)
Children and young people (5)
Culture and sport (3)
Education and skills (51)
Environment and countryside (93)
Equality and diversity (6)
Finance and Law (2)
Health and social care (64)
Housing and community (32)
Improving public services (3)
Local government (18)
Older people (1)
Sustainable development (2)
Welsh language (1)