Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Education Minister's statement on WJEC GCSE English Language unit outcomes from January 2014
The Minister for Education and Skills Huw Lewis has issued a Statement: WJEC GCSE English Language unit outcomes from January 2014.
- Voices of women could be lost in times of austerity Minister warns
- Haven Waterway Enterprise Zone is expanded
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill completes stage 3 scrutiny
- Education Minister's statement on WJEC GCSE English Language unit outcomes from January 2014
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- EIDCymru: an electronic movement reporting system for sheep and goats - the identification of sheep and the current slaughter derogation
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
- Proposed amendments to the criminal offences and defences in sections 2, 28 and 42 of the Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Areas Act 1979.
- Revising the national framework for Continuing NHS Healthcare (CHC)
- Phase 1 - Draft Report: Review of Audit, Inspection and Regulation
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
Featured consultation »A new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
48 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The Local Authority (Joint Overview and Scrutiny Committees) (Wales) Regulations 2012, Statutory Guidance on Joint Overview and Scrutiny Committees and Statutory Guidance on Annual Reports
Purpose of the draft Regulations
These draft Regulations permit two or more local authorities to appoint a joint overview and scrutiny committee to make report or recommendations to any of the authorities or their executive about matter affecting their areas.
Purpose of Statutory Guidance
To give guidance to local authorities when appointing an overview and scrutiny committee and to give guidance to the joint committee when it is exercising its functions.
To give guidance to local authorities when making arrangements for elected members to publish an annual report.
Sections 58 of the Local Government Measure 2011 empowers the Welsh Ministers to make regulations to permit two or more local authorities to appoint a joint overview and scrutiny committee and to issue statutory guidance to which joint overview and scrutiny committees must have regard when exercising its functions.
Section 5 empowers the Welsh Ministers to issue statutory guidance to which local authorities must have regard when making arrangements for the production of annual reports under section 5.
Extent and application
This subordinate legislation will apply to Wales only.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (7)
Recently closed (6)
Business and economy (5)
Children and young people (6)
Culture and sport (3)
Education and skills (55)
Environment and countryside (100)
Equality and diversity (6)
Finance and Law (2)
Health and social care (72)
Housing and Regeneration (16)
Improving public services (5)
Local government (20)
Older people (1)
Sustainable development (2)
Welsh language (1)