National School Categorisation System »This new system is not purely data-driven but also takes into account the leadership, teaching and learning that goes on in our schools.Learn more »
Welsh Government and Welsh Liberal Democrats: Joint Statement on Two-Year Budget agreement
The Welsh Government and the Welsh Liberal Democrats have today reached a ground-breaking multi-million pound two-year agreement.
- Welsh Government announces a “flying doctors” service for Wales
- Deputy Minister in Scotland to capitalise on Wales’ Ryder Cup legacy
- Welsh Government and Welsh Liberal Democrats: Joint Statement on Two-Year Budget agreement
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Implementing the Emissions Performance Standard: Monitoring and Enforcement Arrangements in England and Wales
- Collection and management of devolved taxes in Wales
- Draft 10-year plan for the early years, childcare and play workforce in Wales
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper – Reforming Local Government
- Consultation on improving the availability of allotments and community gardens
Featured consultation »Draft 10-year plan for the early years, childcare and play workforce
76 days left
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
The Strategy for Older People in Wales (Phase 3) 2013-2023
We want your comments on the progression of Phase 3 of this strategy.
Start of consultation: 25/10/2012
End of consultation: 17/01/2013
We are keen to hear from older people, workers and volunteers in the statutory, private and voluntary sectors. Also everyone with an interest in ensuring that Wales is sensitive to the needs of its older population. This is a real opportunity to shape the future of older people’s services in Wales and everyone's views are welcome.
Older people have been involved throughout in developing this consultation. Phase 3 of the Strategy will aim to bring about the necessary changes to deliver continued improvements for older people in Wales.
We are seeking your views on the issues raised and ask for evidence of effective interventions that we should consider when producing Phase 3 of the Strategy.
We will use your responses to inform the Government's decision on how best to proceed.
This consultation applies to Wales only.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (6)
Recently closed (0)
Business and economy (7)
Children and young people (6)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (65)
Environment and countryside (121)
Equality and diversity (7)
Finance and Law (2)
Health and social care (83)
Housing and Regeneration (18)
Improving public services (5)
Local government (28)
Older people (1)
Sustainable development (2)
Welsh language (1)