Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Education Minister's statement on WJEC GCSE English Language unit outcomes from January 2014
The Minister for Education and Skills Huw Lewis has issued a Statement: WJEC GCSE English Language unit outcomes from January 2014.
- Voices of women could be lost in times of austerity Minister warns
- Haven Waterway Enterprise Zone is expanded
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill completes stage 3 scrutiny
- Education Minister's statement on WJEC GCSE English Language unit outcomes from January 2014
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- EIDCymru: an electronic movement reporting system for sheep and goats - the identification of sheep and the current slaughter derogation
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
- Proposed amendments to the criminal offences and defences in sections 2, 28 and 42 of the Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Areas Act 1979.
- Revising the national framework for Continuing NHS Healthcare (CHC)
- Phase 1 - Draft Report: Review of Audit, Inspection and Regulation
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
Featured consultation »A new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
48 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The Strategy for Older People in Wales (Phase 3) 2013-2023
We want your comments on the progression of Phase 3 of this strategy.
Start of consultation: 25/10/2012
End of consultation: 17/01/2013
We are keen to hear from older people, workers and volunteers in the statutory, private and voluntary sectors. Also everyone with an interest in ensuring that Wales is sensitive to the needs of its older population. This is a real opportunity to shape the future of older people’s services in Wales and everyone's views are welcome.
Older people have been involved throughout in developing this consultation. Phase 3 of the Strategy will aim to bring about the necessary changes to deliver continued improvements for older people in Wales.
We are seeking your views on the issues raised and ask for evidence of effective interventions that we should consider when producing Phase 3 of the Strategy.
We will use your responses to inform the Government's decision on how best to proceed.
This consultation applies to Wales only.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (7)
Recently closed (6)
Business and economy (5)
Children and young people (6)
Culture and sport (3)
Education and skills (55)
Environment and countryside (100)
Equality and diversity (6)
Finance and Law (2)
Health and social care (72)
Housing and Regeneration (16)
Improving public services (5)
Local government (20)
Older people (1)
Sustainable development (2)
Welsh language (1)