Review of the legislation managing the Welsh crustacean fisheries »The crustacean fisheries are the mainstay of the Welsh fishing industry, with £3.8 million worth of crustaceans landed into Wales in 2012.Learn more »
Launch of 10-year plan for early years, childcare and play workforce
Today the Welsh Government sets out its ambitious, long-term vision for the early years, childcare and play workforce
- First Minister news conference
- Construction begins on new £15m emergency services centre for Wrexham
- Launch of 10-year plan for early years, childcare and play workforce
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft 10-year plan for the early years, childcare and play workforce in Wales
- Inappropriate admissions guidance
- Draft guidance on housing association board member remuneration
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper – Reforming Local Government
- Consultation on improving the availability of allotments and community gardens
Featured consultation »Draft guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
20 days left
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Review of Agricultural Statistics Outputs
Also to look at priorities for improving them to better meet the needs of a wide range of users.
The purpose of this consultation is to seek users view on:
- Which of the current outputs you use.
- How well do they meet your needs.
- Priorities for change to the current outputs.
- Priorities for extra or restructured outputs.
Your contributions will help to extend our knowledge of how users – particularly those outside government – use the outputs. This will help us to better meet the needs of a wide range of users. This is in line with the requirements of the Official Statistics Code of Practice and the requirements from the UK Statistics Authority assessment report.
Summary of responses
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (4)
Recently closed (1)
Business and economy (7)
Children and young people (6)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (65)
Environment and countryside (121)
Equality and diversity (7)
Finance and Law (2)
Health and social care (83)
Housing and Regeneration (18)
Improving public services (5)
Local government (28)
Older people (1)
Sustainable development (2)
Welsh language (1)