Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Halen Môn is recipe for success, says First Minister
Halen Môn is a unique and successful business which is helping to promote Wales and Anglesey the First Minister, Carwyn Jones, said today on a visit to the company.
- Royal Welch Fusiliers Museum safeguards valuable First World War memories
- Welsh Government support for ex- Remploy workers extended
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill passes National Assembly scrutiny
- Halen Môn is recipe for success, says First Minister
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Proposals concerning the publication of Sustainable Development Indicators statistical outputs
- Consultation on the regulations to introduce a new Firefighters’ Pension Scheme in Wales from April 2015
- Onshore oil exploration activities: integrated pollution prevention and control
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Consultation on the findings of the report on the Impact and Effect of the Non-Domestic Rating (Definition of Domestic Property) (Wales) Order 2010.
- TB compensation
Featured consultation »Curriculum for Wales: Phase 1 - revised literacy and numeracy arrangements
54 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Review of Agricultural Statistics Outputs
Also to look at priorities for improving them to better meet the needs of a wide range of users.
The purpose of this consultation is to seek users view on:
- Which of the current outputs you use.
- How well do they meet your needs.
- Priorities for change to the current outputs.
- Priorities for extra or restructured outputs.
Your contributions will help to extend our knowledge of how users – particularly those outside government – use the outputs. This will help us to better meet the needs of a wide range of users. This is in line with the requirements of the Official Statistics Code of Practice and the requirements from the UK Statistics Authority assessment report.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (8)
Recently closed (4)
Business and economy (5)
Children and young people (6)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (55)
Environment and countryside (104)
Equality and diversity (6)
Finance and Law (2)
Health and social care (75)
Housing and Regeneration (16)
Improving public services (5)
Local government (22)
Older people (1)
Sustainable development (2)
Welsh language (1)