Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
New Children’s Commissioner for Wales announced
Minister for Communities and Tackling Poverty, Lesley Griffiths, has today announced the appointment of Professor Sally Holland as the new Children’s Commissioner for Wales.
- £70m investment in the Welsh NHS will help reform services – Mark Drakeford
- Beaumaris to benefit from £1.2m coastal flood defence scheme
- New Children’s Commissioner for Wales announced
- Review of requirements for the trading of captive bred birds
- Amendments to the Government Guidance notes on the Waste Batteries and Accumulators Regulations 2009
- Consultation on the Code of Guidance to Local Authorities on the Allocation of Accommodation and Homelessness 2015
- Revised Child Poverty Strategy for Wales
- Sharing the location of TB infected farms
- Planning and related decisions of the Welsh Ministers
Featured consultation »Aligning the apprenticeship model to the needs of the Welsh economy
85 days left
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- European Social Fund Local Service Board development and priority delivery project
- Evaluation of the Choose Pharmacy common ailments service
- Housing demolitions and hazards
- Regional economic and labour market profiles
- Welsh Government People Survey
- Welsh language use survey
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Collection and Publication of Fire Statistics
The Knowledge and Analytical Services department collects, analyses and disseminates data on many aspects of Fire and Rescue Service activity in Wales. Data on operational statistics is collected annually and covers human resources, finance, operational data, fire safety and community fire safety. Data is published on this as well as on fire incidents and performance indicators.
The purpose of this consultation is to seek users’ views on proposals to change the data collections and statistical outputs. Your contributions will help us to understand the impact these changes could have on the individuals and organisations that use these statistics. The outcome of this consultation will inform our priorities for the years ahead. This is in line with the Official Statistics Code of Practice which states that effective user engagement is fundamental both to trust in statistics and securing maximum public value.
We would like to obtain as much feedback as possible and would be grateful if you could complete this brief online form.
Please note that if your website has restrictions on the use of cloud computing services, you may have difficulty accessing the online form. If so, please use the Excel version of the questionnaire below.
Summary of responses
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (12)
Recently closed (3)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (71)
Environment and countryside (133)
Finance and Law (3)
Health and social care (95)
Housing and Regeneration (21)
Improving public services (6)
Local government (29)
People and communities (43)
Welsh language (3)